Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Gorgon Rising

We Are Coming

EstoBahn_star_wars_sith_army_charging_at_a_burning_city_fire_in_a7c63c0f-0ef7-40d5-b8df-8723da942899.png

From the chaos of the Unknown Regions we are born.

From the darkness in your heart we grow.

In your death, we find power.

We are the Gorgon.

EstoBahn_star_wars_sith_order_emblem_b06b7146-df72-4b0d-9847-9de2da978b1e_1.png
Hello! So this is just the opening little thing for a project I am working on with a friend. Super vague at the moment, and that is because it is still a project in development. The general thought so far focuses on a fleet of raiders, killers and insane cultists led by the Dark Sisters of the Sith, the three Gorgons that lead the prowling Gorgon Fleet. The Gorgon Fleet was formed by Darth Calis and her "sisters", and is currently moving through the unknown regions, raiding and conquering worlds, and in general being nuisances as they seek to carve out their own burned out little corner of the galaxy. The Gorgon Fleet is intended to serve as opposition for the faction me and my friend are working on, the Dosuunian Commonwealth of Nations, a mostly democratic nation wanting to bring order and justice to the unknown region,

So, what I am doing here is looking for any Sithy, Dark Jedi, or pirate who might be interested in joining the Gorgon Fleet. Those interested in potentially writing one of the other Dark Sisters, leaders of the Gorgon Fleet, or a member of the Gorgon Legion, the Force Users in the fleet, or an insane soldier, I would love to talk with you either here or in dms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom