Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Good to be back

Hello!

I've recently returned from a long hiatus, and I'm looking for some new threads with Mylo. He leads a new starfighter squadron called Raider Squadron, who are an elite starfighter formation. He's a veteran of the war, grizzled, but still youthful (at heart). I'd love any sort of threads with him, whether that be warposting, a char development or something more casual. You can dm me on the site or reach me at fatal.flaw#5022 on discord. :)

Hello!

I've recently returned from a long hiatus, and I'm looking for some new threads with Mylo. He leads a new starfighter squadron called Raider Squadron, who are an elite starfighter formation. He's a veteran of the war, grizzled, but still youthful (at heart). I'd love any sort of threads with him, whether that be warposting, a char development or something more casual. You can dm me on the site or reach me at fatal.flaw#5022 on discord. :)

Your death is long overdue Mylo. I do look forward to the next time we'll face each other on the battlefield

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom