Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good evening (for me)

Hello, good evening, etc. Etc.

I'm going to be going by Xi'Aberron on this site, which, as you can probably see, I am quite new to.

I'll probably only play as a single character, and probably won't play extremely often.

You can all call me Aberron. Or Xi. Either works.

I don't have an extreme amount of experience with RPs, although I am in the middle of GMing one (that I won't mention) and it seems to be going well, so if anyone sees me doing something that I could do differently/better on here, please let me know!

Thanks!

Also, I'm about to read through all the tutorial information, but for in case I don't find it there: what are the titles underneath your name for, and how do they change?

Xi'Aberron said:
[member="Erebus Seth"] Thanks!

[member="Zoya"] Thanks as well.

Something else that I have noticed going through the stickies on the Tutorial forum, especially those created by Tefka, is that some of the links lead to non-existent pages?
Like the one linking to the timeline on this (http://starwarsrp.net/topic/259-guide-getting-started-rules/) thread.
@Xi'Aberron

Odd, you should probably tell [member="Tefka"] about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom