Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Business (Kaine Australis).

Kyushu Tsukasa wasn't often one to go so far out of his way to meet with a potential business contact such as Kaine Australis was; Business was however proceeding rather well and the demand for Mandalorian Steel was high and could fetch a good price were he to secure a consistent supply. Leaving the Core in his private X-HKI Interceptor acquired through the Tsukasa Gokudō's collaborative efforts with The Family, the Kumicho of Coruscant made his entrance into Mandalorian Territory sending word ahead of his imminent arrival upon Taris, a rather prime location for trade and business such as his was.

The Tsukasa Gokudō was making a name for itself within the Core, both through it's growing business within the public spotlight, but far more profitable was it's more illicit dealings in the Criminal Underworld. Thanks to [member="Yijun Tung"], one of the Gokudō's rising members, they were in the process of securing a position within the Black Sun Syndicate, a negotiation and treaty of sorts, alongside other Criminal Organizations such as the Hutt Cartel, of whom Kyushu had yet to do business with, though saw great potential in the slave trade of the future.

Dressed in his typical business attire, white collar society one of the less subtly attributes of his Organizations bid to appear both professional and legitimate for the sake of not calling too much attention to themselves, Kyushu briefly took his eyes away from the Interceptor's controls to glance down at the Gokudō blade seated between him and the wall of the star-fighters rather compact cockpit. Between the Vibro-Blade and his holstered Pistol hidden beneath the cover of his business jacket, he was suitably armed in the case that this meeting were to go pear-shaped.

[member="Kaine Australis"].

Having been guided to a designated Landing Zone by Spaceport personnel meant for the public use, Kyushu Tsukasa disembarked from the vessel and moved to secure his Vibro-blade to his left side, the sheath magna-locked to his belt in order to ensure it wasn't lost upon his person during this venture. He then went about registering his vessel and paying a little extra to ensure that his ship would be resupplied with fuel, his alias given, going the further distance to cover any tracks in case his competitors were biting at his heels, and then from there he proceeded down through the upper district seeking the nearest turbo-lift that would take him down into the sector he had been instructed.

Swoop-Gangs and such uncivilized thuggery was typical on Coruscant, also. By no means did find difficulty in dealing with such rabble. They were a lower class of criminal though everyone started somewhere and once upon a time, even Kyu had been at the very base of criminal society following the war over Atrisia and his temporary refugee status. Moving about their territory seemingly un-phased, he made no attempt to hide the fact that he was armed, nor did he walk about with any sense of fear or feeling intimidated by their people. Nowadays, Kyushu had climbed to the height of prestige within the underworld society, known for his Honor and the loyal members of his Organization whom would die for him, yet the Oyabun clearly held his own and did not act with such cowardice that he needed to hide behind his Gokudō. After all, he was the Oyabun, the Kumicho. It had started with him and he would forever lead by example least he forfeit his honor and bring shame upon his family name.

'Drunk Rancor Cantina' - Such names were perfect for such scenes. Any previous sense of awe in Taris' above world would have been lost on anyone descending into such a place. Kyushu arrived in timely fashion, fortunately for Mr.Australis, stopping first to be 'greeted' by the bouncer of the Cantina, most probably a member of the swoop-gang itself and after a little small-talk, the man eventually recognized that Kyushu didn't appreciate being threatened for a bribe, [member="Kaine Australis"] possibly noting the fact that the Atrisian male had pressed his thumb against the cross-guard of his vibro-blade enough to show the steel. Following this little measuring of ego's however, the bouncer gave up his attempt to squeeze a credit or two out of the man and let him into the establishment.

"Mr.Australis, I presume..." Kyushu said as he approached the man's table, dipping his head in a respectable bow as was his peoples custom before taking his seat opposite the Mandalorian War-Master; "I trust I'm not late?" He asked rhetorically, more out of consideration for Kaine than out of any real concern for his sake.

Glancing to the droid that approached to serve them, he'd offer an appreciative nod to [member="Kaine Australis"] soon after and having taken a brief look at the list of drinks available, Kyushu decided to settle for a simple ale as his usual rice liquor preference did not seem to be served there. It was no large matter, something light to wet the tongue yet not addle the mind during business meetings such as this was probably the preferable choice all the same. "This world has an atmosphere very similar to Coruscant" he replied to the Mandalorian's greeting and welcome there on Taris, "Both above and below" he added with a faint grin, a knowing glance for which they shared similar company, or so it seemed.

"I will admit that I wished to meet with you much sooner than we are" Kyushu adjusted himself before leaning back into his seat, his left hand lifting marginally from the table-top in a supporting gesture, "Though my business back in the Core has been quite productive these passed couple months. According to the Market, MandalArms has also had it's share of success lately". Their two cultures were on entirely different playing fields, though he had an eye for their mutual line of work, and had seen enough to prefer to have MandalArms as a supporting contractor and business associate, rather than a competitor. There was also the clear benefit of Mandalorian Goods, for which Kyushu would need to negotiate for.

"You've not likely heard of my Organization, so I thank you for agreeing to meet with me. We're a rather recent development in the trade...-Though too not without our resources, I feel might be beneficial should you be interested in dealing with the Gokudō".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom