Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Afternoon Flying

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Jedi Temple Ruusan

The hanger bay. Hot, humid, and hollering. Never empty or alone. Solid, and yet mostly greasy. Perched like a fine parrot in her summer pantaloons, Jerry Mars was taking a welcome break. Nice. Her Starfighter had seen it's retrofit and it's gullet was full to bursting. Ready and roaring for it's next adamant adventure. Though pouring gas in the tank was never cheap. Still she smiled.

Jerry Mars was a Jedi Ranger with a Zeltron's red warming skin and long blond hair. Sitting so finely upon the boxes and crates that filled the room; she postured. Garbed in her strong refined armor and sporting her favorite yellow jacket; she never failed to dazzle or amaze. A perching, posturing, proper parrot indeed. Thank goodness it was time for lunch. Ahh. Grilled cheese.

Her favorite.

A female figure arrived in the Hangar Bay, her features veiled under the so-typical brown cloak. She retreated the hood from her head, revealing a human of blonde hair and ice-blue eyes. The heat seemed not to bother her enough like to abandon the brown cloak completley as her gaze romed the area, instinctively, the gesture of someone who was making sure nothing was out of place. Her eyes stopped at another blonde female, a fellow Jedi and Yarna smiled warmly before speaking her greetings, "Good morning". The sun fell upon her pale skin that wasn't taken yet by its burning kiss and still kept its fair color. The wind, that blew weakly against the humid atmosphere failed in teasing her hair that was securely braided, "I hope you are fine" The young Jedi added, voice full with politeness while the smiled remained plastered on her pink lips.

(OOC: Sorry if it is short, i am in school)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Jerry smiled and hopped down from her perch,

"I'm good. Just finishing up. The old bird needed an oil change this morning. I was just about to take her out for the test drive. Starfighters can be so finicky these days. Need to make sure nothing falls offs, ya know. Hehe."

She waved away the comment.

"Jerry Mars. Jedi Padawan and Ranger. At your service."

[member="Yarna Kiren"] ooc: your awesome. :D

Yarna snickered at the comment, remembering 'little problem' she had once with an un-cooperative Starfighter, "I completley understand" She said, her facial expression quickly returning from the slight chuckle to the relaxed and calm expression she appeared to hold all the time. Her blue eyes wondered through the Hangar Bay that was strangely lonely. She smiled and nodded polietly after she presented herself, "Yarna Kiren, pleasure to meet you" She answered, as the sun fell upon her face making her eyes glisten slightly.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Kiren was a fascinating soul to behold. Jerry couldn't help but rush straight to small talk. Her prep flight could wait.

"Where are you from Lady Yarna Kiren? Do I detect a Hapan smile amongst your golden features? Hehe. Your posture marks you for intelligence and great beauty amongst my people. I wonder. Is it the same amongst yours?"

Zeltrons like Jerry were renown for their charisma and professionally flirtatious ways. It was a mark of their people as much as it was a social compliment. Though it did offset some humans with their forwardness. Few Zeltron Jedi kept that cultural distinction however as it was a mark of sloppiness amongst the Order's strict discipline. Alas, Jerry was too unorthodox in her lifestyle to care.

[member="Yarna Kiren"]

Yarna showed as much eagerness to speak with her afterall Jerry had caught her interest and interacting with fellow Jedi was a good way of spending free-time. She flashed a smile at the Jedi's compliments, amused by her way with words and a little embarrased. It was as though her modesty was particullary summoned, "I thank you for such kind words, although i disagree. I am not a Hapan, just a human my Zeltron friend and I'd like to add that you most likely surpass me and many other females in looks." She said, a humble tone in her as she showed true gratitude for her comments, it was pleasant receiving such words no matter how much she disagreed. "I do not wish to delay you anymore with my boring presence" She said, her intentions to leave her so to not interfere with her departure, as she though she was doing.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Jerry understood the courtesy with pleasure,

"Oh of course. I suppose I should be going. But let's talk after I get back. I shouldn't be gone longer a few hours. Maybe we can catch up over lunch later today? I don't meet many humans these days and I would be wonderful to ask you a few questions about the Order."

She nodded and looked back at her Starfighter. Flying was something she loved.

"So, yeah? Got any time for a red alien pilot later today?"

[member="Yarna Kiren"]

Yarna smiled at her proposal, "I have the time and the pleasure" She answered courtly, accepting and looking forward to it. She decided she would train and meditate while the Zelosian Jedi, who had left a great first impression on the blonde Padawan, departed on her ship. The sun was warm but she still did not take her robes away, she had grown so accustomed to them that they where like a second skin, "I hope you find your flight satisfactory. May the force be with you, [member="Jerry Mars"]" Yarna said and bowed her head before she took some steps back, stopping at a safe position to see the Zelosian depart on her Starfighter before heading to look for a place she found comfortable to train and meditate without being disturbed or interrupted. She found not having anything specific to do a little...unnerving, but was glad also since this unoccupied moments where something rare in the life of a Jedi despite the fact she would not come up with anything better to do than train, meditate or have an enjoyable discussion with fellow members of the Order.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Mars returned from her flight in record time. It appeared her ship was running just fine. Moments later, she dismounted from her aircraft and grabbed a soda on the go. Texting Kiren's Jedi dorm account that she had returned with gusto.

~ Lunch in 10? - J&M ~

___

Jerry stood just outside of the cafeteria on her phone. Would the amazing Yarna Kiren show?

[member="Yarna Kiren"]

Yarna's eye opened slowly, her mind abandoning its state of meditation when a message arrived to her dorm. She stood up, getting her body out of the position she used to meditate before reading the message, a small smile pulling the corners of her lips slightly. Yarna decided not to answer the message but to go directly to meet the female Zeltron. After some shorts minutes of walking Yarna finally approached [member="Jerry Mars"], "Welcome back, how was your flight?" She asked, politely.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Yarna Kiren"]

"Ships in great shape. Good as new." Jerry smiled and waved her in. There wasn't much of a crowd as Jerry grabbed a tray and stepped in line. "...So? We haven't met before. Are you a regular of the Ossus Temple or from elsewhere? I don't get out much but I tend to notice new faces and such. Hehe."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom