Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gokeiger Pt.1 (Tiro)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Tiro Vanek"]

This world was an amazing place and the last time Matsu had stood on the surface she had been with her cousin. It wasn't a powerful place and looking over the construction droids they were working on she was glad to continue to work with them towards the section of the straights. Matsu had hired the soldier/bounty hunter once again who was such a help in setting up the previous warehouse she had for her scraps and equipment. "Thank you for coming to help. There are not many who can help when it comes to some of these worlds." She had a smirk on her face though while standing there at the site. "It should be easier to setup and make areas guards can patrol."

Tiro walked behind Matsu, looking at the land that was displayed before them. "If the credits are good, you can hire me anytime. I don't discriminate."

"So what's to be possible expected this time? Just some petty thugs?"

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Tiro Vanek"]

Matsu looked at him and nodded her head. "Pretty much, the straights are a nice place and setting up some warehouse and storage areas for the scraps from the mine will offer a chance at excess stygium for things we might need or want in a future project." She had some ideas and as the place was bing built on the edge of the water they were bringing things from the docks. "As for works the credits are always there and good, a benefit from being one of the few in the galaxy who could for the beast hunters guild a big game hunter."

"Well, it's always great to be insured payment. You just don’t know how many slime balls tried to get away without paying up.” Tiro said in an annoyed tone.

Tiro called these kind of Bounty givers, “pay gainers”. They speak of payment, gain your trust, and then stab you in the back after you’ve completed the bounty. Tiro had the tendency to hunt givers with that in mind vigorously. Some of them got away, some of them he let get away, and most of them ended up taking a bolt to the head. The man hated liars and cheaters.

“I’ll be going now.” Tiro dug into one of his pouches and removed a comlink from it. “For now on we should stay in contact while we’re here.. It’s already synchronized to my helmets comlink, so you shouldn’t have to do much with it.” Tiro tilted his head to the side as he held out the comlink. “Wait, you wouldn’t happen to have your own…would you?”

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Tiro Vanek"]

Matsu looked at him and gave a nod of her head in agreement, what he was talking about well... she disliked. Or just the ones who comprimised a deal in general because of greed. "Greed can do many things to people, make them harm their own self interests. It is something that could be avoided at all costs but sometimes it can't be and those are the ones you just have to avoid. Even jedi can be like that, the old council did such a thing to me." She had to smirk to that though, Kiskla had done much and she had lost much but she had it to lose.... so when she came back and stood here now stronger then ever well... Much like the walls being erected here she had that much more to face and deal with. "Though I can promise you this." She was moving and looking at some of the stygium ore that had been salvaged, smaller trash chunks. "Stick with me and you'll be able to get more things then you know."

“I’ll take your word for it.” His head turned to the Jedi, gleaming from the reflection of the sun. Tiro’s focus returned to finding a elevate area to watch over the workers and to get a good view of the entire precinct. He eventually walked up upon a steep rocky hill that looked over the entirety of the construction site. Perfect.

“I’m setting up high this time around. Got a good view of everything in and around the site.”

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Tiro Vanek"]

Matsu nodded, it was good to hear they were having a smart thing. She'd have to make sure but usually small warehouses here weren't bothered. No one wanted to deal with the dangers of upsetting the ones who would mine the stygium. Which worked in her favor while she was walking and seeing some of the team working with the local people and putting some early scraps they were bringing over to them. In boats and carts. So quaint and helpful.

The landscape was eye catching from the height Tiro stood at. Lush trees, beautiful grass and clouds. He hadn’t seen anything like this since his last visit to Dantooine.

“So far so good, Boss Lady. I’m not seeing any movement from here.” Tiro took a seat on a heavy looking rock.

“How many of these warehouses and such are you planning to build anyways?”

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Tiro Vanek"]

Matsu was looking at him as she thought about it. It was a valid question and she came away with a grin on her face to it all. "A lot, one thing my father told me when I found him... my real one was that the galaxy could evolve and change but there was always going to be a need for a place to take your trash. The disposal business, the mining business and farmers will always have a demand so I am going to try and get as many places as I can for those positions."

"I see...well!" Tiro lifted his head quickly as it was lowered toward the ground during Matsu's explanation. "I wouldn't know a thing about all that, and luckily in my field, it isn't necessary to know."

Tiro looked back at the warehouse once again. "Heck, I half expected this building operation to be mainly for you Jedi. Ya know, meditating chambers and all that? That's a thing right?" He cocked his head to the side as he dished out another question.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Tiro Vanek"]

She looked at him and held a small grin on her face now presenting some stygium shards. "For you also with enough of it you should be able to make something nice. I know a polymer for armor that will make it stealthy if you want to work at it." She was moving now though with the builds warehouse erected as on the docks with access to the roads for them and she motioned. "Come on they have the basics done soon the machines and hiring ones who can protect the place when you're not here."

Tiro tilted his head to the reference to stealthy armor. Although being stealthy was a splendid way of completing assassination bounties, he favored protection over stealth. And his current armor gave him plenty of protection. But then again, stealth can get you out of a lot of stressful situations so it isn’t useless even for the largest of brutes.

“Hmm…that sounds interesting. Perhaps I’ll look more into this polymer.”

He followed behind Matsu as she mentioned the constructions completion.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom