Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going Once!

Chelline sat there, on her knees hands tied in front of her upon her lap. Her white hair hung down all the way to the floor and her golden eyes stood still unblinking. She was aboard a slave trade ship where she was up for sale, she probably had a higher chance of being sold if she were forced to sit down and not show her clumsy nature. As if on cue, a large man came and grabbed a collar and threw it on her neck and pull her and a few more slaves out of their pens. It was show time, where they auctioned off this haul to whoever pays enough credits.

"Show me the wares."

Vinskk Revamp stood next to a Zabrak slaver, motioning with his talons to unload his wears aboard the horned Near-Human's vessel. The Slaver King himself had shown up to this particular sell personally in hopes of a rumored exotic being being sold here, one that was Force Sensitive by nature...

The alien complied. Slowly, but surely, the various specimens were brought down and lined up in front of the Trandoshan, who towered over anyone nearby, striking an imposing figure in his white robes and blood red cape. The King's mercenaries were nearby as security, eyeing the perimeter with vigilance. They were to keep the Slave Master safe in this discreet location.

All the slaves were brought down then. Vinskk motioned to the head slaver and spoke, his voice powerful and resounding.

"Show me your finest wares."

[member="Chelline"]

Slavers... This particular ship had just barely escaped being shot at by the Spyglass. Flying through Typhoon space with a hold full of slaves was not the most intelligent career choice one could make. Chasing them in space would've been even less intelligent, though, what with the slow speed of Watcher's beloved assault cruiser.

So, he'd followed the ship's most likely course and gotten lucky. Now he was on the ground, his commodore's uniform and long blue hair covered by the long cloak that also hid his katana and short sword. The blind human replica droid looked around with both his Mechu Deru sight and life-sign scanners to see if he could identify anybody. Aha! The captain was recognizable by the bounty on his head, and several of the slaves were flagged as missing. Even a Virgillian or two among them. Good excuse for Watcher to arrest them.

[member="Chelline"] [member='stardust']

Chelline followed the lead of the slaver and was presented in front of the potential buyer. Her golden eyes stared at him, unblinking. She can see his life in the force in front of her. The merchant spoke with a kind of cackle.

"Well this one here, despite not looking like much... She is half Mariluka. We don't know what her other parent race is but we are under belief she is indeed... what is the jedi call it..... force sensitive?"

Chelline bowed to the potential buyer in respects as to help her get out of this slavers possession, she doesn't want to get punished anymore. She was smart to keep her mouth shut as to not scare him off or make him buy someone else, despite there are a few that have been there longer than her.

[member="Vinskk Revamp"]

"Miraluka, eh?"

So this white-haired, golden-eyed female was the one he was looking for. Interesting. The Trandoshan looked her up and down carefully. She appeared frail, weak physically. But if she was strong in the Force as he had heard her race was, it wouldn't matter.

"How much for her?"

Revamp looked around, eyeing the fledgling slaver's crew. He didn't really see many, and his forces were in quite large numbers, with 10 mercenaries with him at the moment and about 40 others waiting aboard the Black Talon, his personal slaving ship. If he could kill the slavers, he wouldn't need to buy the specimen. Money wasn't an issue, it was just for business reasons. Competition, no matter how large or small, was never good when it came to money.

Revamp kept that in mind as he pressed a button on a comlink in his right hand, signalling his forces next to him remotely to sweep the area and get a head count of potential hostiles. The lead Trandoshan mercenary nodded discreetly to the King and began to walk, eyeing the competitor's muscle and numbers...

[member="Chelline"]

The slave merchant laughed loudly as he signaled the buyer to follow him as they walked away. His cocky smile lighting up.

"Well given she is frail and probably not of as much use, I'm giving you... Lets say 10% off. Say nine million credits. Despite her being frail she is valuable and we had her since she was at a young age."

Chelline stood in place and kept her gaze fixed on the merchant and the buyer as the buyer walked off. She had no idea what was in store for her. But her eyes shiften around the rest of the room getting a good force look at everyone around. Quite a bit of people, and a large number of slaves behind her. She rolled her shoulders as to keep them limber because she had the feeling she is about to be forced to leave.

[member="Vinskk Revamp"]

Stardust was bulking down and getting dressed in her flight suit, she was sick about it as she smiled big and walks onto the bridge
Commander stardust ready to fly

She said smiling big maybe this'll give her a excuse to use her new toys...oh how she loved them toys

She looked on sensors and frowned

A...slave ship"she said biting her tongue...now she really wanted to test her toys out

[member="Watcher Three"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Chelline"]

Gades' Lambda shuttle jumped out of hyperspace, and almost instantly he felt distress, and alot of it, they felt suppresed almost, like slaves.....
Following the large emotional beacon to a planet, landing nearby the large amount of distress. There were alot of mercenaries on site, so he took the form of a mercenary like fellow, and then took some of the armor they had laying around practically all over the place, Gades stood near the auction, waiting to make his move, he hated slavers, and would do anything he could to help the slaves escape. Gades' lightsaber was absorbed into his body, practically invisible to scanners, he would be able to remove it when ready.
[member=stardust] [member=watcher three] [member=chelline] [member=vinskk revamp]

Watcher looked in the direction of the slavers, his eyes widening. Those sounded like Trandoshans. Damn. He couldn't take on a crew's worth of giant lizards by himself. Then he looked at the slaves again, blinking hard as he saw the dark cloud that meant somebody there was Force sensitive... letting somebody like that go into the hands of slavers was like asking to have assassins running around.

He decided to bluff his way through this one. He took a cigarette out and lit it as he walked over and spoke in a sing-song voice.

"Only an idiot sells to a Trandoshan slaver, you know... Never know when it'll come back to bite you, or y'know, when they might come back to bite you."

The blue-haired droid gave an irreverent grin in the direction of the big lizard. If the life signs he got was correct, he'd seen this one before. Vinskk something-or-other. Then he smiled back at the seller.

"Now, how about I pay you five hundred thousand above whatever he's giving you, and maybe take care of a few of your more police-related problems around here?"

[member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member='Chelline'] [member='stardust'] [member='Gades Vassic']

Revamp's comlink lit up. A brief code in the form of whistling noises went through. 5 whistles. 5 opposing slavers. This would be a piece of cake for the experienced mercenaries in his command.

The Trandoshan pressed another signal button on the communication device, cleverly designed by Free-Eyes, his Gran slicer, that signalled his soldiers to engage. Meanwhile, the arrogant Zabrak that was in charge of this little deal presented his price. Nine million credits. If that wasn't stupidity at it's finest, he didn't know what would be. Still, Vinskk played along.

"That is an acceptable price. Let's shake on it."

The King of Trandosha extended a taloned hand, which the merchant shook vigorously, a cocky smile on his face. That smile quickly turned into an expression of shock, however, as Revamp's free hand plunged deep into his gut, disemboweling him in a gory display of force.

"Competition is bad for business, kid."

Vinskk let the body fall to the floor as he licked his talons clean. The towering Trandoshan returned back to the Miraluka and unshackled her.

"You're coming with me."

Outside, the ten Trandoshan and Human mercenaries did a rather systematic job of cleaning up the unsuspecting slavers. They had all been incapacitated without even a shot fired. The leader radioed Revamp.

"All clear. What do you want ussssss to do, bosssss? Ssssshould we take the ressssst of the sssslavesss?"

With one arm gripping the blind female's arm and the other holding the comlink, he responded.

"Leave them. We have no room aboard for those substandard specimens."

With the Miraluka in tow, the King marched his way over to his ship, mercenaries following quickly behind him, but not before looking at the blue-haired man who had rudely interrupted his transaction.

"Get the hell out of here, Human."

[member="stardust"] [member="Chelline"] [member="Watcher Three"] [member="Gades Vassic"]

Stardust appeared out of the shadows besides [member="Watcher Three"] with a face of anger"well that no way to treat potential buyers now is it

She said stepping in front of watcher and looked at [member="Vinskk Revamp"]

So I'll make you a deal pal you hand her over I give you ten million credits and let you go free"she said smiling

However"she said with a scowl"decided to attack and I will make sure your men and you will have my image burned into your head

[member="Chelline"]

Before she could respond she felt her shackles go, her eyes still wandered around counting everything still. She then looked at her new owner and nodded and moved with him. She followed closely behind him as to not get in the way. She then closed her eyes and followed, ignoring the droid as he was approaching. She remained silent so that she wouldn't get punished already.

[member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Watcher Three"] [member="Gades Vassic"] [member="stardust"]

Gades needed to stop the slavers, and now was the time to strike, drawing one half of his saber from his body, he walked up to the trandosian, he then ignited it next to his neck.
"Now sir, i am a generous Jedi, so i will give you 30 seconds to do as the twilek says, or there will be consequences. 30, 29, 28......" He said counting down
He felt that one of the slaves was force sensitive but there was so much fear, it was likely that she would fall to the dark side, he would have to change that, and fast. Though she had gone with what felt to be a droid, odd.
Got ninjad twice.
[member=watcher three] [member=vinskk revamp] [member=stardust] [member=chelline]

Watcher's face fell into an expression of mock-sadness as Vinskk clawed through the other slaver.

"Told you so."

Now he turned and grinned up at the Slaver King again. The blue-haired droid gave him a nonchalant shrug as he heard Dusty stalk up behind him. That was a pleasant surprise. If he could keep her from physically flying at anybody, along with the other Jedi who'd appeared, they would have this situation wrapped up very cleanly.

"Alright, see... I pulled my ace out of my sleeve, and ended up finding another. You're standing in the way of me killing every muck-eating slaver here and taking the slaves back to their homes. It's not personal, Your Scaly-ness, but I also don't want you having a little pet Sithling, either."

[member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member='Chelline'] [member='stardust'] [member='Gades Vassic']

Around the ship was an invisible craft boarded by a particular figure in a black robe. Main engines were off and all electrical systems were disengaged except for the cloaking system of the craft. This was the cortan blade, unique among all systems, incomparable in design and malicious in existance, a product of the darkside of the force itself and the craftsmanship of the king of Atrisia back years ago.

Mythos sat upon the deck of the ship and puffed away at a TP brand deathstick, letting the smoke engulf the cabin inside the blade and saturate the air upon the ships interior. He had been orbiting the larger vessel for a few hours now, tracing the location of a very particular being, the king of Transdosha, a figure of interest to the sith lord ever since his name came upon his missions briefings not too long ago.

After the presence of the being in question was confirmed to him the blade initiated low speed into the docking bay and Mythos carefully placed it next to the other ships and waited. It was not too long before he caught presence of violence and force users in the area. The cortan blade's cargo ramp dropped and Mythos carefully stepped out pulling his hood over his head.

The blade was invisible yet he was not, not a few steps from his ship and he was halted by the guards who quickly found themselves dismembered by a black lightsaber who then disappeared as soon at it was unleashed. Not too much time passed when he confronted the unveiling scene before him, colorful characters surrounded the Trandoshan king as he sought to escape with what appeared to be his prize...

Mythos' presence in the force was nothing but a shade of a ripple, cloaked and hidden from all who sought him. His hood pulled back as his yellow eyes scanned those around him,recognizing the familiar face of [member="stardust"] and it brought him a smirk.

His hand outstretched and his lightsaber came to bare blocking the saber held by [member="Gades Vassic"]. "I suggest you start running"

His voice held no compassion or hope for any present, his eyes darted to [member="stardust"].
"All of you"
He swiped his hand to throw away the saber he blocked and his other hand unleashed a torrent of sith lightning against the attacker who looked to be a jedi by the presence of him. Now there was no mistaking him, the dark side of the force became ever clearer and obvious in everyone within a stone's throw... a physically dampening presence, dark and evil. The Axe of Adas hungered and oozed dark energy.

[member="Vinskk Revamp"]

Gades quickly used tutamanis is to try and absorb the Lightning, but it kept on going, and Gades knew he could not hold forever as while he was decent with the skill m, he had not mastered it, quickly thinking, he drew the other half of his lightsaber from his body coming out of his wrist into his hand, and ignited it, and started absorbing it with his saber instead, with great effort on Gades' part.
"You know us shape shifters, always have another trick up our sleeve" he said with a smirk
[member=lord mythos] [member=stardust] [member=watcher three]

The Trandoshan smiled, clawed grip still firm on his prize.

"My, my. Holding a head of state at swordpoint. That's a good way to get a bounty placed on your head."

And with that, the lightsaber at his throat was gone, redirected by a Sith who was now blasting the Jedi with lightning. Why wasn't he surprised? It all came down to luck in succeeding in this business, and some had more than others, evident by the cooling entrails on the floor next to him that belonged to the former Miralukan's owner. He thought he had just enough to get out of this situation, and he was right.

Vinskk didn't know why the Sith was helping him, not did he particularly care. Right now, he just wanted to get the hell out of there with his limbs and prize intact. Tugging on the woman, the towering Trandoshan shoved the blue-haired trashtalker aside as if he were no more than a feather. To the green Twi'lek he called out, in a slightly mocking tone.

"Keep your change and the rest of the slaves! You can't put a price on the Scorekeeper's blessings!"

And with that, his mercenaries came out, guns aimed and ready to fire upon anyone who threatened the King. Vinskk smirked thinly as he ran with the captive. He had some degree of diplomatic immunity that would hopefully prevent harm coming from him or his property, and he wasn't breaking any laws in this region, as far as he knew. Even if he was, the Trandoshan was just following his religion. So what if it dealt with blood and chains? That was their problem.

[member="Watcher Three"] [member="Lord Mythos"] [member="stardust"] [member="Gades Vassic"]

Stardust growled but held back until his men pointed guns"even if I can't take you"she said sabers dawning

I will take out your men and hunt you down"she said pointing at him"and you better believe that

With that she turned to [member="Lord Mythos"]"leave...you've got no quarrel here"she said softly

[member="Vinskk Revamp"]
[member="Watcher Three"]

"Oh i'm sure" Mythos said holding up a single finger and enveloping the padawan in a net of telekinetic force, it would lift him several feet in the air while Mythos tilted his head as the redirected lightning flew by his face. With a flick of his finger Mythos would fling him away with enough force to send him flying a good score of yards back into the entrance of the corridor then turning his head to the twi'lek afterwords he spoke. "I'm afraid i can't do that. The trandoshan is under my protection. "

The axe of Adas hit the ground shaking it with a dark pulse of energy that would be felt as much as heard to all those who surrounded them, it's hilt being curved by Mythos' fingers. "You are outnumbered, outgunned and with no hope in this situation. Stand down or face execution in the name of the Emperor. Your choice" His voice carried a silent, passive fury that would be unleashed should the agitators not make themselves sparse and pacify immediately.

Mythos manipulated the energy of the dark side and began up-heaving the metal plates on the floor raising them with a thunderous earth-shattering fury and the sounds of steel snapping and twisting to his will. He became engulfed with the force yet the naked eye could not see this, his eyes were the only indication that time was up, when they flashed a blazing amber glow sending the chunks of steel and metal flying like a hurricane of sharpened death.

The Trandoshan king however would not scamper away so quickly. Mythos' fist clamped down on the hilt of the axe. He would feel a noose of the force around his neck tugging away at him. "I don't believe i dismissed you yet." He said under his breath. He considered it very rude and unlike trandoshans to shy away from battle...If he thought was was going to walk away from an engagement, he was gravely mistaken.
[member="Vinskk Revamp"] @stardust @Gades Vassic

Gades hit the wall, hard, he had a bit of trouble standing up, and was injured.
"I don't want the trandoshan, I want the mirakulan, if he agrees to give up the mirakulan, i will leave." He said coughing up a bit of blood and drawing his two lightsaber halfs, to himself, absorbing it into his body.
[member=lord mythos] [member=stardust] [member=watcher three] [member=chelline]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom