Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going on Hunt..Bonding time..(Draco)

Just what in blazes was she doing on this trip with her Brother protector. Yes that right she had to cut short her business dealing trip she had plan. Coming to her pulling her from her bed will not really but could have been that way if he had been a few hours later. Knowing she had put this trip off far to long, he been in her ear way to much of late to get herself protected.

She was on board his ship getting ready to go on their little trip to get what was needed for her armor making. It wasn't what she wanted to be doing but in this duty she needed this to be done. What every was to come in the future she might need it. Then again she been working hard on her food system even storing up on different planets hidden from others on the planet even from the board itself.

There it was staring at her looking over to Draco, "You know i'm going to be an old woman past my child barring age before I find a mate." raising her own eyebrow to him.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

I snorted at her comment about getting too old to have children. "I doubt that." She had requested I help her design and fabricate a set of armor for her a few times, and for the most part I felt it was necessary. Most people went there whole lives without seeing a single Phrik Ingot, and I had warehouses full of Phrik armor, troops and officers wearing it, and had sold hundreds more. Unfortunately none of that armor was made to fit Seanna, my adopted sister. She had helped fill a void left by Chiasa not long ago, but Seanna and I had bonded differently. More of a Brother and Sister relationship. And I had always been over protective, earning my nickname, Drahr, Mando'a for Dragon. I guarded my hoard viciously.

"I have a hard enough time with my own kid. I don't wanna be stuck with yours." I said jokingly, thinking back to the very recently rescued Meliha who now resided in an undisclosed location, hidden away in luxury with a small number of caretakers and their families. "Besides, you need armor more than you need a man." I chuckled a little bit, setting the hyperdrive towards Seltos. I joked with her, but she was basically family. When I needed someone she was there, and then again, I had been there when she needed me, and a couple of times when she didn't.

"Its a short trip to Seltos, we'll get there, take some of Phrik and leave. Besides its closer that going all the way to Gromas, and this way we can hit Atrapos before I go home." I said, giving her a quick rundown of the next few hours or days.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Giving him the eye, "I don't think you mind having a few nephew and nieces running around that you can bonce off your knees." as she teased him right back. Before she let out a long sigh as they got down to business asking a few question here and there before giving a way to one more question. This will build character after all not many trips did she get to spend with her brother. "I need to sharp me skills in snipping don't I along with my other skills." , knowing what the answer would be on this one.

It wasn't as if she didn't mind the training it after all was a good break from the duty of running her company with all the work of numbers and also making sure all was right with the profit. Yes all was about staying a head of the others in her business under takings. Even so she knew there was time she would need to use her fist or would there every be.

"Well at less I can get my hands dirty on this trip.", with a smirk on her lips at this thought.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

"You'll have plenty of time to get your hands dirty while you are stealing Phrik from the people of Seltos. I have been here a few times. They don't really take kindly to showing up and taking their only valuable resource. You don't need much, but you need enough for us to have to take it." I said to her, thinking about it. Really that was half the reason I had picked Seltos over Gromas. I owned facilities on Gromas, why wouldn't we go there if all we wanted was an easy haul. No a good bit of this was about getting her out in the field some and spending some quality time with her for once. And there was no quality time spent like fighting together for siblings.

Seltos, a simple temperate world with vast nature preserves, and a mountain range with a great deal of mineral value, even beyond that of just phrik. Those weren't our target this time. This time instead of going to an unstable mine and mining it ourselves, we would be taking already mined, hopefully already refined ore from the people here.

"We are gonna land at the refinery and then just go in and grab some, because, well, I haven't seen you fight, ever."

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Raising her eyebrow to him once more. This wasn't why she had put off this trip for so long was it. Now that they gotten out of the way how they be getting it. Just buying some was out of the question. It seem that Draco wanted to test her skill while they was at it. "Really had to make this hard, not this easy as making a furrberry pie.", as she knew that she needed to have her mind on the task on hand.

Looking at her dress up, "I guess that means I need to put on something more easy to move in don't I sweet pea.", with a chuckle she took herself to change.

Now as she was changing something came to her a weapon for her that she been thinking about for such a long time, just maybe could get enough to make it also. After all what she was thinking wouldn't take very much or at less she didn't think it would. Hear to hoping for the right place to grab what was needed.

Pulling her hair back out of her eyes, with a band, "I understand that we need about so much pound what if I got more you think would work on a weapon for me also." knowing that her sniper rifle would only get her so far, beside if she could she didn't really like to get up close and personal. Then again there was going to be time just like today where she had no choice.

"You know this work on my other skills as well,", not hat they hadn't been used,not at all she used them all the time, in her business dealing if she got the chance for the upper hand, one touch from object she knew what their weakness where most of the time.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

"Alright, plain simple, smash and grab their things." I said as the ship began to pull closer to the refinery where we would be gathering ore for her armor. "I don't know if we can manage that with just the two of us. Lets just focus on armor and I'll help design you a nice lightsaber later, assuming you don't have one." I said, flipping on the autopilot and securing my own helmet. "Just make sure your Personal Shield is working and you will be fine for now. These are just local poorly trained security. You should be able to handle them by yourself, much less with me here." I said to her.

For the most part I was going to let her take the lead and just support her in capturing the valuable ore from the locals. It was one of the reasons I was clutching my rifle instead of Taak'Shukur. Seltos was fairly out of the way, wasn't an interest of any major faction or government so it wouldn't be too difficult. By the time we hit the loading ramp I had already got a feel for everyone in the general vicinity through the Force and was prepared to react as necessary. "Lead the way Sis."

[member="Seanna Vel"]

OH yes she knew to lead the way. Feeling for where they needed to go and the path she would need to take. Starting slowly after which she let herself scan until she saw which one was needed for the task at hand. Having made sure her personal shield had been working. It wasn't time if she could she could just use her brains and her bronze would come later.

Coming to play where one of many others variables that could go wrong. As she used her sweet Kiffar charm, "Well, sweet pea where does a girl like me get a drink.", giving him a playful wink. Knowing that Draco would stay out of sight until need if he was needed. As she let her flexable come into play as went after his gun, in a blink but also for something more important. Lending with her elbow right in his face having him go down like a sack of baby hutts.

Looking back over his shower as she just walked on down the path, the next step would be of her own skills. Letting the card and her own read off what was need. Quickly at the door she swiped and then punches in the numbers. Then the real fun will begin, making sure both of her pistol where ready no snipping for her today.

Finding it hard to believe that she was doing this, just what going on she was suppose to be taming this side of her one that like to go out looking for a fight, then it came to her yes needing her armor. Finding her way to the first level that wasn't to hard knowing that fun part would it be.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

At this point I was just along for the ride, letting little sister take the lead and get her own phrik. Sure I would grab some for myself once she fought her way through, and I would make sure she didn't get the axe while we were here, but my help wasn't entirely needed. This was just the second step in securing my family, with the third step coming just before the big finale, but this was still just the second step, make sure that the few people I actually cared about were taken care of and prepared to defend themselves if necessary. Right now, my heart yearned to retire to Saqqar, but I knew better. Idle hands were the devil's play things and it paid to be prepared for war. The best way to be prepared was to keep fighting.

I sent Seanna a simple mental suggestion that she take her time and not dart too far ahead. After all, I was big and strong, not fast and agile. I kept my rifle low at the ready, switched to alternating and three round burst to maximize its take down capability. I stayed a good twenty paces back from Seanna, close enough to help if it was needed, far enough back to offer fire-support and cover her six. So far so good as far as I could tell, shouldn't be any surprises but it was always best to be ready just in case.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Taking time to take a deep breath after which she knew what needed to be done. Wanting so much to use her mouth at this moment, knowing better. There was always a time and place, right now wasn't either of them. Finding her way to the door again. Letting her fingers do walk on the key pad, giving away a smile. As her eyes started to give off a glow taking the time to get the information. Bring her back knowing that if anyone had tried to get to her she had her 6 covered.

Giving him a nod that she got what she needed for them to move on. Keying in the code, repeat for the next to doors until they made it. Giving him one of those looks that she was pleased with herself. Knowing that she didn't need to be get to full of herself not that they didn't even have what they came for. Even so she let herself walk but not with out peaking around the to make sure they was clear. Knowing that she needed to get into the last place.

"Just a few to get the location needed.", letting her hand run over the controls once again finding in no time how to run the keys to locate the best way to get what they came for. Knowledge was key in this mission, far from it she wanted to get them into a fire fight. No by far she needed to show Draco her skills.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

I walked up closer to her as she paused at the data-terminal to check where we were going. She was doing well taking the lead, but we needed to hurry unless we wanted to deal with a great number of enemies, which was fine, I could do that. I just didn't want to. The more enemies I had to focus on the less I could protect her, the more others could take advantage of me being spread to thin and hurt her, or me. Neither of those things were an option at the moment. "We need to hurry sis. Figure it out and lets get a move on." I said, the annunciator. garbling my voice. Not everyone knew her, and fewer knew that I had partially adopted the young woman, and treated her like family.

A few seconds ticked by and I turned, preparing to fire at a corner down the hallway. A soldier and droid walked into view from there and walked into six charric blasts and six beowulf rounds each, dropping them both like a sack of rocks in a river. The droid was still partially operational, at least its photo-receptors were. "Cover your eyes." I said, gathering the Force about me and located the security cameras in the vicinity with my eyes and feeling for them through the Force. Seconds later a burst of light emitted from my hands and a dozen small smoke trails started rising up from the fried security cameras.

"You know where we are going yet, or do I have to take over. Pick one and hustle at it so we don't get stuck here." I hissed through the annunciator. Time was of the essence and Haste was a virtue. Time to get the Phrik out of here.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Giving him one of her looks she made a noise from her teeth that sounds something like a low growl. "Yes I just needed to get the codes, so we didn't have to go knocked down any doors unless we had to.", as she step over the bodies, debating if should be stuff somewhere out of site. Thinking they wasted enough time. Getting herself to the end of the hallway seeing if there anyone coming. Nope that must been the routine protocol. Waving her hand to follow. Even so she got out her knife she would be deadly if she had be like now. Even before the worker had turn the corner it had landed into his chest deep. Using her force speed to take the knife along with its card.

There was the door making her way down running the card punching in the code that she had transferred off the card. It that things was going to get interesting. As she found that she had read right about the process philk. Taking the sack off her belt knowing they would have to act quickly before being found out if they hadn't already. Finding herself able to use the force waiting for Draco to get his full of the the stuff they came for.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

A satchel full of refined Phrik Ingots for each of us would be more than enough to make due with. Once we escaped it would only be a matter of getting back to any of my factories for refining and purifying the ore into what we needed it for. Seanna hurried along, using a combat knife as her primary weapon. Man she needed a lightsaber. How had she gone this far in life and none of her suitors gave her anything half as practical as a lightsaber. This was a consequence of her poor choice in men, none of them gave her anything she could use. The first thing I had ever given Chiasa was a Kal-Fett knife. Sure it had aurodium inlay and a rainbow gem mounted in the hilt, but it was useful, and it seemed practical and thoughtful to give a woman something they could use and something pretty. "You need a lightsaber sis. I can't believe none of the men you have dated have given you one." I said aloud finally. "That's one of the reasons I don't think they are good enough."

The door slid open and I let two EMP grenades slid through the door frame and detonate inside the room disrupting electronics and weapons inside the room before we entered. I swung around Seanna stepping in first pumping three rounds into each man and droid on the left side from the ACS-205 I was toting around through this facility. I was leaving it up to Seanna to get the right side, or at least draw fire until I swung around to that side, but its not like I was in any danger. "Handle the left side, keep your shields up."

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Keeping her shield up as she let her knifes fly it was a site to be old. As it was guided by the force. "I see, so know we are going to bring up the poor choices I made with men in my life." shaking her head once before getting herself back to work on the task at hand. Funny way of bring up this convene in the mist all this killing. Fine he wanted that way, "If you haven't seen I'm trying to be a respectful business lady, not so much of a darn blasted red neck pain in the hutt butt." as she laid out another few.

Pulling out her pistol laying down fire for Draco now. It didn't take long to make short work of the place. "Well, Lets get that heavy butt of yours moving." Knowing now came the really fun, that was the reason why she had them park two speeder bikes one where chances was they would spot it and be waiting. The other was hidden that would be the route they would be taking if it worked out they wouldn't know they wasn't taken the path back they came.

Following shoot or stabbing if need to be.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Bonding time, that was what she had called it earlier. Well, this was how bonding worked, you took jabs at each other while working towards a similar goal. "At least I got a nice chair out of all that." I said with a smile behind the skull shaped visor of my helmet. I kept up with Seanna well enough, its not like she was inhumanly fast and its not like I was physically slow, quite the opposite in fact. Taking a quick scan of the now empty room and checking for other nearby enemies through the Force. Once I was satisfied we had a few moments to gather what we were here for. "Alright sis, grab what you can carry and still be useful in combat." I ordered, suggested, or requested. How she decided to react to it depended on her mood right now. Personally I grabbed about twenty kilograms of Phrik in a light molytex satchel and slung it over my shoulder.

Taking another quick survey of the area through the Force I used a light mental suggestion to turn a few incoming soldiers a different path. It was simple, just telling them taking the turbolift would give them a tactical advantage and would keep them out of several fire lanes. It might have been true, but mainly it was to get them out of our escape path, make them take the long way around and fall behind as we got away from Seltos as quickly as possible. "Alright, lead the way sis."

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Not helping herself but to give out a fit of laugher to the fact that he was proud of that chair it wasn't like she was Mandolore or anything. Not having to be told twice she had a plan of how to make sure the ore was on her body if have to be to move still fire at well. It the time it took her to think this out she had about gather what she needed. As she put it on her back some in front of her to balance out the load as if she was carrying a child on her back in front of her.

Knowing more then anything she needed to get back to working with her force powers, or was it weapon training that should be more important to her. Either way she knew that one like this needed to do. Making her way back down but instead of turning right she turn left. In her mind that knowing they been thinking they exit the same way they came in. They could have it so wrong. Finding herself going quickly down the way only to stop duck then fire letting the shot ring true. Getting up again but not before as she went by getting the now dead one key card.

Letting herself get a read off it where she would need to put the card and the 5 number key code.

Almost she was saying in her mind we have just one more door should be at there speeder.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Well, I left her in charge and covered her retreat from the facility. It wasn't hard, and it wasn't like any one of these guards was going to be able to sneak up on us, but I could sense the growing panic and alarm form those in the facility. Someone had found a couple of the bodies we were leaving behind, we didn't have much time before an alarm was raised and someone in the comm-center figured out that the security cameras were being shorted out in the path we were moving in. It wasn't rocket science to look and see every camera in this hallway was out, we must be in this hallway. She was moving for a speeder to make a quick escape as fast as she could and get onboard the ship to get out of the system.

"Come on, its a door." I pulled my lightsaber and tossed it at her. "Take it and give it back when we are done." I shook my head. If I had known she didn't even have a conventional weapon I would have loaned her one before we started this crazy thing. "Just cut us through the next one, we don't have time to sit around checking codes or trying to hotwire the thing." I said, turning back around to face down the hallway we were running in. Soon guards would be coming into the fire lane, so given the moment of repreive we had, I dropped the magazines out and replaced them, even though there were a few rounds left in them. Best to be safe than be reloading in the middle of combat. The Phrik on my back clanged a little as I shifted, but it was secure enough, and it was resilient as feth anyway, so it wasn't like I needed to baby the stuff.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Taking the lightsaber from him as she turning it on with one finger as it hummed to life. After which time came something else coming out more of the glow on her face. It was time to go to work even those she never made one of these things. Having always been put to the back of her mind. Just maybe it was time to get her one rolling. Now first things first that was to get them out there. Knowing right where to slice as she did so it was like cutting nerf butter.

Feeling that their time was short. "One more door and..." and after which she kick the last door in finding a rush of air upon her face. "Lets get our booty moving" finding herself picking up speed. After which time speeding to where the speeder bikes where stashed. "Hey bro you got one of those bombs on you think the door needs to be closed don't ya" not knowing if he had already thought of this at less this way it give them a few more second or minutes to get to the ship, get the heck off planet.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom