Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Goblin" Astoach

ASTOACH
Imperial Paladin of the Reborn
The Dark Comedy
halloween_mask__1_by_alexgonzao-d6ryqee.jpg
Image Credit: Alexander Goncharenko
SOCIAL:
ALIASES: N/A
TITLES: The Dark Comedy; Imperial Paladin
HOMEWORLD: Unknown
SEXUALITY: Straight
MARITAL STATUS: Single
FORCE SENSITIVE: Negative
FORCE ALIGNMENT: N/A

PHYSICAL:
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 5'11 ft.
WEIGHT: 160 lbs.
EYES: Slag Gray
HAIR: Brunette
SKIN: Pale White
BIRTHMARKS:
- A pale crescent floats over his belly, curving up from his abdomen and curling into his breast. Its edges are ragged, leaving it often mistaken for a scar, yet the pale flesh is indeed untouched and smooth, revealing its true nature. It serves as his only uniquely identifying feature, aside from his network of lightsabre scars that net his body.
TATTOOS:
- N/A
SCARS:
- Various thin trails of waxy skin web across the surface of his body in numerous locations, easily dismissible as a lax hand in addition to an active welding torch. In reality, it is one of many trophies gathered from the visceral path of Astoach's hunt, chopped into his pale flesh by various blades of burning hot plasma.
BODY TYPE: Gaunt

STRENGTHS & TALENTS:
+ VIOLENT
+ INTELLIGENT
+ EXPERIENCED
+ CHARISMATIC

NEUTRAL TRAITS & FLAWS:
+/- SOCIOPATHIC

WEAKNESSES & DISABILITIES:
- DELUDED
- LASCIVIOUS
- MANIC
- SELF-ABSORBED
- SEXIST

FACTIONS & ALLEGIANCES:
FACTIONS:
- The Hutt Cartel
- The Reborn Imperium
RANKS: Cartel Contractor
ASSOCIATIONS:
- Trade Conglomerate - Allies
PAST OCCUPATIONS:
- N/A
- Religious Figure
COMPANY:
- N/A

RELATIONS:
FAMILIAL:
- Deshau Ashamp (Deceased) - Brother - Killed on Duros in 831 ABY
ALLIES:
- Romeo Sin - Tenebris Triumvirate Paragon
ENEMIES:
PETS:
- TBA
DROIDS:
FORCES:
OTHER:
- Sempra the Hutt - The Hutt Cartel

ABILITIES:
FORCE TECHNIQUES:
- N/A
SKILLS:
- TBA
LIGHTSABRE/FIGHTING STYLES:
- N/A
LANGUAGES:
- Galactic Basic Standard: Native

BOOK I: Ghost
"I used to see like you did, through the glass, nose plastered up against that window, giddy with excitement, thoughts emblazoned with the heraldry of war. You think you can all laugh it off, smirk at sacrifice, at reality... but we're about to change that. War has raged among the stars since the beginning of time and unto its end, its demise, when they rot in the gravedirt amongst the best of us. I am a harbinger, a desecrated son of man, birthed of the corpse of he who inhabited this cadaver, this suit of flesh knit to bone, before. Now, I am merely a phantom, conjured by the suffering of his convergence," said Astoach, ankles sinking ever deeper into the pools of scarlet blood, glittering with faint candlelight so dreamily and hauntingly it was as if the spirit of better times past remained as an echo, a deep imprint of thought providing a memento of what would never be again. "I'm a ghost of pain."
Chapter I: Benign
The Dark Comedy
1. The Gateway [Complete]
2. I Don't Have It On Me [Ongoing]
3. The Bishop & The Rook [Ongoing]
Rise of the Imperium
3. The Paladin [Ongoing]
4. The Rising Tide [Ongoing]
5. The Paladin and the Prophet [Ongoing]

PROLOGUE

Footprints

I

[A strange poem, native to the planet of Bakura.]​
My O My, Maria,​
~​
My o my, Maria,​
Crept slowly out of bed.​
You lost your best friend, the toy,​
And bumped your little head.​
My o my, Maria,​
How long have you been dead?​
You sit and stink, with blood all rank,​
It's time that you've been wed!​
My o my, Maria,​
As all that rot will encroach,​
You retain that beautiful face,​
That called to the Astoach.​
[For unexplained reasons, the poem was never published to the public.]​

II

[An excerpt from a documented interview with Goom Thoth, an esteemed Iktotchi and Professor of Ancient Unknown Region Mythology of the now extinct University of Polis Massa. The interviewer is unknown.]​
Interviewer: So what can you tell me about the Astoach?
Professor Thoth: The Astoach is best described as a fictional monster of a startlingly numerous ancient civilizations throughout the Unknown Region. While the legend itself spans several worlds, it is both ancient and wholly gruesome, yet remains identical from culture to culture.
Interviewer: Odd but perhaps it was simply a matter of shared ideas between cultures? Of course, it wouldn't be the first time it would have happened, right? Hah.
Professor Thoth: The problem is, evidence of the story's existence in these cultures predates their application to space-traveling technology and, in some cases, to their discovery by the outside Galaxy. Essentially, these cultures, with this identical story, didn't know each other existed.
[The University of Polis Massa closed in 567 ABY following the collection of freak accidents that plagued the facility, taking the lives of several personnel including Professor Thoth.]​

III

[A definition for a Ratattaki term, translated to Galactic Standard by the Jedi Scribe, Usalm Hauss.]​
Astoach (noun | \ə-stōch\): A depraved lecher.​
"Astoach is the name of a malignant and necrophiliac monster in the ancient, renowned myth of the Unknown Region loosely translated as the Dark Comedy. Passages within accessible entries depict the creatures as the luster of corpses, rifling the cadavers from graves to wed them beneath a full moon. A truly gruesome tale; I cannot seem to comprehend how something as malevolent as this could become so embedded into these cultures."
[Scribe Hauss passed away shortly after the publishing of his Dictionary of Foreign Phrases, Quirks and Compliments in 692 ABY due to unknown causes.]​

The Shiverwalker

WIP

Boogeymen

WIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom