Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[GMT:1] Protecting The Sacred Space

Note: I will not be participating in this thread myself, please do not tag or wait for me. Once you have completed this mission, reply to the terminal and I will review this thread.

Peace was such a fragile, fickle thing. Allegiances could change in a heartbeat, and then the people were dragged en masse through warzones or forced to cower in their homes while others staked their lives in their protection. It was bad enough when these changes happened across systems, but when it was contained to one world then things were even more messy and unpredictable.

Because until peace was achieved once more, the planet would be in constant turmoil.

Nirru stood anxiously in the courtyard of Moenia Starport, awaiting the arrival of her guests. Three of them, if her sources were correct... And they quite often were. She would not allow Naboo to fall into such a state of disarray, even if some of the younger Royals wanted to stir up the pot. She had her theories on who the mercenaries belonged to, but it would be improper of her to speak out against such powerful names without a shred of evidence.

Finally shuttles began to land, and something stirred within her. Had her guests arrived? Eyes soaked in the myriad of travelers stepping foot on Naboo soil for the first time, or the hundredth depending.

Time passed, and when the trio had finally gathered the Ambassador greeted and thanked them on behalf of the Royal Houses before ushering them out into the streets of Moenia. A humble City when compared with the likes of Theed, but still housing its own wonders. No doubt, once the task at hand was completed, they would have chance to explore. Nirru herself had already sorted them out with vast quarters in her own sprawling villa should they wish to stick around.

It wasn't until they were safely out of the public eye, and within the aforementioned villa's courtyard, that she turned to the matter at hand.

"No doubt you have all been enlightened as to the reason you were hired. We cannot, as a people, afford to lose the support of the Gungans. At one time our nations existed outside of one another, but that veil was lifted long ago. I need the mercenaries removed, by any method you deem necessary... The only specific thing I request you bring back is the name of their employer. Otherwise, do with them as you will. I cannot abide traitors."

Letting that sink in for a second, she then proceeded to gesture toward a large chest which sat beneath the exterior stairway. Inside was all manner of items, from foodstuffs to simple weapons, all supplied by her own estate.

"Take what you need, and... Thank you."

[member='Jericho'] | [member='Willa Isard'] | [member='Grey Lunara']

Willa stood there listening to them as she raised an eyebrow under the helmet. Her jericho class armor sealed and ready with the cloak wrapped around her shoulders while she held the multipurpose rifle in her arms. her silvermist smgs on her thighs and on a magnetic clasp her grenade launcher for the microgrenade buckshot. They had built up all of the things here and there with her combat blade and pistol before she moved. Sonic shotgun at the small of her back and all of the equipment working nicely in the power armor before she touched the nightwish and incineration blaster, her field pistol with the omnibreaker to give her some of the nicer things. She wanted to work with the skikai rounds keeping the slugs in her equipment pounches of the gunbelt and harness. "Ready to begin."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom