Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tech Review Glove Of Orthodox

knox_handroid_pod_mk4_gloves_black_750x750.jpg

• Intent: Right handed glove made for Darth Mordius himself.
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Darth Mordius
  • Affiliation: Darth Mordius, Killer Of Darth Mordius (If there is any)
  • Market Status: CLOSED-MARKET
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Leather, Solari Crystal, Cubic Zirconia, Metal Plating, Force activation switch.
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Only thing it is known to do is be able to turn people into dust.
STRENGTHS
  • If whoever is wearing it has somebody by his or her neck, they have the ability to turn that person into dust but it takes 10 seconds for the process to start. (THIS is only allowed if you and the player has an agreement.)
  • The glove has the ability to make any electric gun turn off (Roll a 5 or higher)
WEAKNESSES
  • Water cools it making it unusable for 45 minutes
  • If the person using it is in stress or in a state of depression, the Glove does not work
  • After turning somebody into dust, it has a regeneration of 3 Hours.
DESCRIPTION
Since the age of 18 when Darth Mordius got into the Dark Side a little more he worked on making a weapon, not just any..but a weapon that can destroy anybody in it's grasp. At the age of 21 he figured it out finally, Glove Of Orthodox. His force embodied in it, to make sure nobody unworthy could not wear it. He swears to destroy every Jedi he can wearing it..turning them into dust.

SOLARI IMMUNE: Mordius found a way to make the crystal have a normal affect on him, this was simply done by replacing his arm with his Father's.

PGXtr5q.png

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Spoiler

Last edited:

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Darth Laesis Darth Laesis

Hello, I shall be judging this tonight

• Manufacturer: Darth Mordius
  • Affiliation: Darth Mordius
ONe of these will need a link to the profile of the character

Solari Crystal
The solari is a lightside crystal that reacts to darksiders negatively. What precautions are being used so it doesn't affect him?

If whoever is wearing it has somebody by his or her neck, they have the ability to turn that person into dust but it takes 10 seconds for the process to start.
FOrtunately since the defender calls the hits this is more a non factor unless they agree to it but as you have been told perma-death is their choice or not.

Any person other than Darth Mordius or the person to kill Darth Mordius that wears the glove will be the one to turn into dust.
THis denotes a higher level of sentience to the glove, darkside artifacts don't normally discern who is wearing them. This will need to be removed as it is broaching on darkstaff territory which is banned.

THat is for the first round. Let me know when the edits are done

Hello, I shall be judging this tonight

ONe of these will need a link to the profile of the character

The solari is a lightside crystal that reacts to darksiders negatively. What precautions are being used so it doesn't affect him?

FOrtunately since the defender calls the hits this is more a non factor unless they agree to it but as you have been told perma-death is their choice or not.

THis denotes a higher level of sentience to the glove, darkside artifacts don't normally discern who is wearing them. This will need to be removed as it is broaching on darkstaff territory which is banned.

THat is for the first round. Let me know when the edits are done
The edits are done.

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge

When edits are complete remember to @Mention myself or your judges it ensures that we know where to look.

The glove has the ability to make any electric gun turn off (Roll a 5 or higher)
We don't roll dice, that was added as flavor for the ones who want to use it but it has no barring on anything pvp so remove that part. Declarative language should also be avoided. The glove at best will have a chance to turn other equipment off. Generally balanced by a proximity weakness.

SOLARI IMMUNE: Mordius found a way to make the crystal have a normal affect on him, this was simply done by replacing his arm with his Father's.
Immunity is not allowed it goes into the general rule about immortality. Everything can be used, solari might be resisted heavily but no one is immune to it. Additionally you are going to need to cite a canon source that limp replacement mitigates the effects of the crystal and not proximity to a darksider.

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Spoiler
This is going to have to be expanded upon. Is the submission supposed to have artificial intelligence? Additionally just typing spoiler isn't allowed. It will need to be removed or expanded upon.

I would recommend looking at other equipment members have created for glove and rereading general and factory rules as well of course the templates sections to have an idea what is required in the areas. Let me know when the edits are completed and please @mention me as requested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom