Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glorious Father ReisenVater

To say he is a legend is a bit of a stretch, I'd say. Legends needs to earn their place in history in order to be properly considered for the title of 'Legendary.' If this man takes his talent and shows true dedication, then I do believe he can achieve his goal. As I have always believed, anyone, talented or not, can easily achieve their goals of they possess the drive and passion. This acolyte clearly possesses the second part of that.

Oh, but do not mistake my praise for certification of the man's loyalty or worth to the Sith. He's clinically insane, and I would not peg him as one above killing his fellows acolytes for sport. He's deluded himself into believing he's all powerful, he heavily relies on base abilities to suppliment his current lack of skill and carelessly attacks his opponent.

To the skilled, he is naught but a gnat to be riposted. To the unskilled, he is a nightmare come to feast upon their flesh. His weapon is insanely heavy and carries enough force behind it to knock down a man who tried to block it head on. I'd suggest not underestimating him, but neither should you overestimate his abilities.

After all, he's just an acolyte, right?

-Except from a review on ReisenVater. ReisenVater, however, never showed up to the Sith, so the review is irrelevant.

giantdad_by_zeski-d7mg81t_zpsgomaygd5.png
"Well, what is it? Arr U casul?"

Name: Glorious Father Reisen
Species: Miraluka
Height: 8'9
Weight: 335lbs
Hair: none
Eyes: none

Armor of the Glorious:
Starship grade durasteel plates expertly forged into a semi-mobile, but extremely heavy suit of powered armor. It is resistant to attacks of all grades, yet not exceptionally so for the most part. In terms of physical attacks, it's virtually immune simply because of its insane weight at 240lbs and exceptional strength. However, in terms of energy resistance, it's no stronger than a typical blast door as it possesses no extraordinary materials in its creation.

Weapons: The Bass Cannon. A two handed vibrosword built of phrink and durasteel designed more to do blunt physical trauma damage than actual slash damage. It is capable of blocking a lightsaber, but due to its weight and length it is impractical to use defensively. It weighs in at 50lbs and 6 feet in length.

His secondary weapon is a durasteel shield with the design of a tree on the front. It serves no practical purpose, however the edges of the shield are sharpened to a point, allowing it to be theoretically used as an impractical weapon.

Claymorethattheresonnyisamightyzweihander_96641181608e01ef1dd31f9a482f1402_zps13078pza.png

Dis me

653_zpskbqoisj0.png

Dis me wit me homies.

5257692_ae45bcd48fb24de2e0a3e6ee07fd7a56_zpsr1hfja5z.jpg

Dis me wit sum sith nub. I rekt him.

giant_dad_by_antoasimov-d76u7y3_zpskicvphh3.jpg

Me agin, i's so sexy.​
Odd that a blind man keeps such a visual diary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom