Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glitter(stim) Makes Life Happy

Nei Laa

Grumpy cat? No no no -- grumpy squid!
((First thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/43979-glitterstim-makes-life-sparkly/ ))

Now in hyperspace, Nei went over the stops she would have to make. First, the slave world of Sleheyron. The Nautolan disliked this world, not only for the booming slave business but because, in her eyes, the planet was downright ugly. Next would be Varl, another world she held in great distaste, before finally landing at Nar Shaddaa and going on her merry way with many pockets full of credits.

As there really wasn't much to do on the trip, Nei made sure both the Tenloss transponder and the one that hailed her as the Ocean Gem were going strong. That done, the Nautolan then settled back in her chair and napped.

[member="Popo"] [member="Joran Del-Finn"] [member="Keanu Shan"]

Keanu Shan

Call Sign: "Chatter"
The "Stellar Vulture" dropped out of hyperspace at Nar Shaddaa with a creaking groan. Keanu pushed the throttle forward, the engines coughed, then begrudgingly heaved the bulky mass of the ship into some semblance of forward motion. The engine note changed form a dull background thrum to a mechanical, shuddering, moan. The ship was old, however; it served its purpose, which was to provide a mobile home and and easy platform for maintenance and housing of his starfighter. Keanu had a few plans for the ship especially once he got this new job completed. Mentally he went over his plans for remodelling and refitting. the lounge would be turned into an entertainment center complete with holo theater and high quality speakers. next he'd install a full cockpit simulator with grav modules and everything, and the mechanics shop was in need of an update. While he was in dock he planned on having those engines checked out and the hyperdrive calibrated. All those plans would have to wait though, he had a job to do one that would require some preparation. "Nar Shaddaa ground control, this is the Stellar Vulture im looking for a space to land in the industrial area". "ok vulture i got you a nice one, sending flight path now". Nar Shaddaa was considered backwater but from what he had seen there was alot of traffic for a planet this far out. Keanu dialed in the coordinates and let Blue (the chief of his astromech crew) guide the ship into land. Meanwhile Keanu walked up to the large bridge view pane and looked out on the planetscape. Everything was going smoothly, however; Green (his fighter Astromech) was waiting in the Y-wing ready to power up the ship in case of emergency.

Keanu Shan

[member="Popo"], [member="Nei Laa"]
Keanu landed in the docking bay and proceeded to find and buy several shielded hazardous material shipping containers, these would come in handy for his upcoming job. These he had transported to the docking bay of his ship and loaded up. He had made sure to pick out some of the dirtiest and most used of the shipping containers, along with plackards denoting hazardous material. He also bought several old dirty tarps to drape over the containers to complete the effect. Then Keanu lifted off making his way toward the Tenloss Coporation orbital facilty. He requested landing authorization "Tenloss Orbital Facility, this is the Stellar Vulture, requesting permission to land".

OOC: I know im double posting but so what.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Over Nar Shaddaa the Tenloss shipyards loomed. They were just outside the usual range of customs and security patrols, though despite this the facility was well guarded. A pair of MkII Wanga-class Cruisers and a lone MkII Azalus-class Flak Frigate patrolled around the facility. Here and there telltale sparks could be seen within the massive cage of the shipyards themselves as construction was underway. The half built form of a Redoubt-class Assault Cruiser was visible, yet another warship for the Republic's fleet in the war against the One Sith. Here and there, the flicker of ion drives could be seen around the shipyard facility or between the Tenloss warships guarding the area. Were one to look closer with sensors or probes, the signatures of Hornet-class Interceptors could be seen in various squadrons. It was, for all appearances, a fairly fortified location over Nar Shaddaa.

When the facility picked up the transponder code it was told to look for, the shipyards hailed [member="Nei Laa"]'s vessel.

"Ocean Gem, this is Tenloss Nar Shaddaa Orbital," came the call. "Dock on deck five, Hangar B, please."

As the controller on board the station was hailed by another ship, the control crews realized that the ship in question was one of two that was supposed to arrive, both hired by Popo.

"Stellar Vulture, you are cleared to land. Please proceed to deck five, Hangar C, Please."

[member="Keanu Shan"]
[member="Joran Del-Finn"]

Keanu Shan

The "Stellar Vulture" eased into Hangar C with all the grace of a whale, in other words; creeping in at a snail pace carefully avoiding the hangar walls. The ship wobbled its bulk ominously then sat down heavily on the deck. Keanu was still getting used to flying something this huge, he was much more comfortable with small fighters. Keanu strapped on his custom 16 inch long, hand cannon with its leather holster prominently displayed on his thigh; then lowering the ramp he strolled out with just enough swagger to make up for his dismal lack of skill during the landing. He wasnt going to impress anyone, but he also didnt want to look like a complete loser.

Nei Laa

[member="Popo"] [member="Keanu Shan"] [member="Joran Del-Finn"]

"Roger that. Making my way over now." Nei switched the com off, heading towards the designated hangar. The journey from Kessel to Nar Shaddaa had been a fairly boring one, with little to no incident. During that time, Nei had kept her armour on except in hyperspace, and she wore the same outfit she did on Kessel. No point in changing when all she did was fly. Even so, she would be happy when she was getting paid and able to leave. Her load was one that would make even the most seasoned smuggler sweat a wee bit.

Crackling her knuckles, the Nautolan gently manoeuvred into the hangar. Letting out a breath of relief, she ran through the usual routine before getting out of her seat. Making her way through the Star, Nei unplugged the Tenloss transponder and carried it with her down the ramp. Now, I wait, she thought.

Reserved 3

R
[member="Nei Laa"] [member="Keanu Shan"] [member="Popo"]

I had been called to Nar Shaddaa, been too long since I have been here. I was here on a case I had been studying for a while now. A Glitterstim drop off. I was by myself, with no back up, a nasty situation I didn't want to be in, but someone had to do this. I was reading a datapad that had was little intel could be given to me. A man in a ship called the Stellar Vulture was to be dropping the shipment in Hangar C, but that was all it said. As I read it, my eyes would dart back up to the hangar. It was happening, the ship was coming in, the eerie sound of a old beat up freighter cranked in my ears. Sweat began to rise on my brow, and my lips felt dry. I licked them as I watched. The bigger question I was asking myself was who else was in on this drop around here? I couldn't really tell how many others were around. As I pulled my pistol out of its holster, I gently opened my door, and stepped out. It was pretty dark where I was, about fifteen feet from the hangar itself. I began to walk softly to a crate, edging closer to the hangar. Now I was ten feet away. That nasty sound still ringing in my ears as the ship landed, and the smell of sweat eroded in my nose.

I kept the pistol down, both hands ready to bring it up, and spring to action. The sweat dribbled down my nose, it was way to hot to be wearing a leather coat in this heat, I stepped a few more feet closer, zig zagging my way through the crates for cover. Now I was close enough to hear what was going on. The ship had landed. It was my job as a law enforcer, as a detective, to stop crime, and I was amply prepared to do just that. I took a deep breath in, and I waited. The Conderium Police force gave me authority in any place I was called to investigate, hopefully I wouldnt have any problems with local authority here.

Joran Del-Finn

Smuggler by day. Snuggler by night.
[member="Nei Laa"] [member="Keanu Shan"] [member="Popo"]

Joran Del-Finn, captain of “The Perseverance” approached Tenloss orbital facility in the decades old former slave ship. From the outside the freighter looked to be nothing special, but as they say it’s what’s on the inside that counts. Joran’s home was that ship, so he kept it in the best shape he could afford, the engines were almost top of the line as was the hyper drive. His shields really could use a good touch up, but he needed credits first, and that is why he was here.

He hailed the orbital station to announce his arrival.

‘Tenloss. This is Perseverance, looking to land.”

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Ezio Kells"] [member="Nei Laa"] [member="Keanu Shan"] [member="Joran Del-Finn"]

As the traffic controller gave approval to the Perserverance to land, Tenloss security personnel made sure the deck was secure. Dozens of troopers in Champio-class Bodyarmor and carrying various weapons of Tenloss make, including Type 8 SMGs and the occasional disruptor rifle, patrolled hangars and guarded landing sites. It was sealed up as tight as it could be and with the incoming Glitterstim shipment and the ships to shift it onwards inbound, the station was on full lockdown. No one in, or out, until the shift was done. All accesses were sealed, all other hangars were locked down.

A small group of what appeared to be officers or officials made their way to the landing areas. They, too, wore Champio armor, though most had their helmets clipped to their belts and they carried only sidearms. The leader, a fair-skinned human with short, blonde hair passed by and snapped a few orders over his commlink. After a moment or two, another squad of a dozen security troopers picked up their kit from the opposite side of hangar A and began sweeping forward towards hangar E through the crates and boxes.

There was to be no loopholes in this operation, no mistakes. This deal had to go off without a hitch or heads would roll.

Literally.

Keanu Shan

[member="Popo"], [member="Nei Laa"], [member="Joran Del-Finn"], [member="Ezio Kells"]
Keanu noticed the officials but walked around to the right side of the ship where the large cargo container entrance was, he decided he would meet them when he needed to, but for now he had to get he ship ready to receive the cargo shipment. Purple (his flight deck astro droid) opened the ships large hangar bay door and lowered the heavy ramp. Keanu waited at the bottom of the ramp for the officials to come to him.
TheRevenge_1.jpg

Nei Laa

[member="Keanu Shan"] [member="Popo"] [member="Joran Del-Finn"] [member="Ezio Kells"]

Nei didn't have to wait long for someone to come, and she was happy with that.

Shoving the transponder box at the nearest of Popo's people, the Nautolan went back on board with the others and began to help them unload the cargo, opening the secret hatches and pointing out which crates were the spice and which were duds.

While they unloaded, Nei caught sight of a group of troopers decked out in serious equipment. She tensed, hands on the blasters at her side, but when no one else bothered to take any action against them the smuggler relaxed. Must be the Hutt's men, makin' sure this goes well. Placated for the time being, she resumed her work until all of the necessary crates were off. Dusting off her hands, Nei turned to look at the workers in the hangar. "Now, which one of you be the one with my money?"

Joran Del-Finn

Smuggler by day. Snuggler by night.
[member="Nei Laa"] @Popo @Keanu Shan [member="Ezio Kells"]

Joran had landed his ship in the designated hanger. The decades old freighter, creaked an croaked as he lowered the cargo ramp and stepped out. He dressed simply, black tank top, cargo pants and combat boots. He took a quick slug from his flask and lit a cigar as he watched the Tenloss agents and officers go about their business.

Keanu Shan

Keanu greeted the officials. He took the transponder and handed it to "Red" (the engineering astro droid) "go ahead and hook this up please...thanks" . As "Red" rolled off Keanu opened the hazardous material marked shipping containers. He wanted to go over and talk to someof the other pilots but decided against it. The less he knew of other sections of the operation, the better.

Keanu Shan

After the long loading process had finished. Keanu had the hazardous material containers marked, activated their shielding, and set the time stamp (he had bought them with a hacked time stamp lock and thus he could mark the cargo with whatever time and date he pleased). When that had been completed he closed up the ship, and sent the R-2 units around the ship to do a complete search and scan (including life scan) of the ship. If nothing was out of place he proceeded to the bridge. Requesting clearance for take-off Keanu piloted the "Stellar Vulture" out of the docking bay, and began plotting hyperspace coordinates.

@[member="Popo"]
@[member="Joran Del-Finn"]
@[member="Nei Laa"]
@[member="Ezio Kells"]

OOC: sorry for double posting but people arent really posting, and i have some more time intensive threads coming up because of new faction commitments (I know i should have stayed freelance). Also I like to work on either one or very few threads at a time, so i can keep track of my individual timeline. Anyways im trying to move this along so I can get my end of the thread started, and rake in that money :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom