Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Give me August

Despite it being the month of my birth, My wife and I are going to be moving to Texas in less than a week. I know some individuals already knew of this. Its a little late of an announcement considering the circumstances, but its pretty much become my full time job to get everything ready to move so then there isn't so much stress on my wife and her job. We will be moving into our apartment anywhere from August 20-22nd. and then I may need some time to get everything organized and get all my ducks in a row.

I do not know if I will need another week or two after such time with so many moving parts that I can't quite get a hold of yet. So much is still up in the air for us at the moment.

I will not be able to do anything site side, and likely nothing on discord either.

I apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Once everything is hammered out, then I can return to threading, and my RPJ duties.

Alright guys. Sorry to be a little later than what I had expected. Got into some problems that needed solved and now that they have been, I can return to the site.

Thanks for understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom