Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Girls Night On Voss (PM for Invite)

I'd been busy getting things together for a while now and I was ready to finally have people over to my house. I'd been in contact with Claire and Master Gan hopefully Lealia and Thema would make it too. As it was I owed Claire for saving my butt on Malachor V recently, Master Gan I still wanted and needed to get to know her better, and it was time to bring Lealia into the fold of friends too. Thema I hoped would be here as I hadn't seen her much since rescuing her and getting her back to Voss to recoup.

In any case I'd made sure to stock up on essentials. Food, alcohol, snacks, and sweet treats for the lot of us. Working with crime-lords may have its downsides but it definitely payed well...Hopefully the girls would be arriving before long and we could get things started. As it was I kicked on some music on and poured myself a drink while I waited for the others to show up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bud743iJMsQ

[member="Claire Ouron"] - [member="Rasu Gan"] - [member="Lealia Anathema"] - [member="Thema Csapla"] - [member="Aria Vale"]

Claire was excited was she walked towards Celiana's front door, It took fighting for her life against the spirit of a sith lord but she finally had a new friend on Voss and she couldn't wait to get to know her. The young girl knocked on the door and waited.

[member="Celiana"] [member="Rasu Gan"] [member="Lealia Anathema"] @Therna Caspla [member="Aria Vale"]

I sensed her before I ever even heard the knock but for the sake of being polite I turned down the music. Walking over to the front door I opened it and seeing it was Claire ushered her in. I gave her a hug and said, "Hey Claire come on in! Right now it's just the two of us and the music but feel free to fill up on whatever's on the counter,. The first round of steak just got thrown on the grill...By the way, you wouldn't happen to be a fan of hot-springs would you? The grill is out that way and if you are then feel free to wander on out there and enjoy the hot-springs."

I pointed towards the master bedroom and said, "When you get to my bedroom just go through the sliding glass door." I normally wasn't this chatty but it was really nice to have a new friend. The fact that she'd played a large part of saving my backside on Malachor had definitely earned her a drink for that alone. Even if she wasn't technically able to drink I owed her that one. I hoped everyone would be comfortable with the secret hot-spring idea. Even if people hadn't actually brought a swim-suit I had plenty of clean comfy clothes for them to dry off in. Athletic short and yoga pants mostly but LOTS of t-shirts too. I probably should have mentioned the hot-springs when I'd sent out invites but hey it was a relax and wing-it day...

[member="Claire Ouron"] - @Everyone else

Lealia smiled as she approached Celiana's home. It made her happy to be able to see the other woman when it didn't have to do with some kind of mission. Being one of the few people she'd started to trust in a long time, it made her feel like she was actually making a friend. Climbing out of the ship, she walked up to the front door, grinning happily with a slight skip in her step. She knocked on the door and glanced around.

I was in a lazy mood so I simply activated the door to accept new people arriving in. Walking with Claire back through my room I pulled open te door and gestured for her to go ahead and head outside. Then I briefly shut the door and went into my bathroom and switched into my light blue bikini before pulling on some shredded shorts and a see-through white shirt.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e0/e8/d9/e0e8d9727deee31765c46608107605d2.jpg(Bikini)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/35/75/ec/3575ec761352234c4c05976967274959.jpg(Shorts)

Coming back out I saw that Lealia had made it inside and I gestured for here to come back and join us. I needed to check the steaks so grabbing my drink I headed back through the sliding glass door to rejoin Claire with Lealia coming up behind me. We were just waiting for the rest to join the party. So kicking on the music a bit higher out by the hotsprings and reservoir I began advertising where we were all at...

[member="Claire Ouron"] - [member="Lealia Anathema"] - @Everyone Else

Lealia smiled as the door opened stepping inside. She raised an eyebrow when she realized that not only was Celiana not there, but no one was. With a chuckle and shake of her head, she ventured into the house. Celiana finally appeared and Lealia followed her. She was a bit confused, thinking it was just supposed to be a few friends hanging out. Stepping outside, she realized this was really a girls only hotsprings party. Good thing the vast majority of her wardrobe was usually packed in her bags. The loose, charcoal colored pants and long sleeved, white crop top she wore definitely weren't appropriate. She'd probably wait just a bit before changing herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom