Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghroms messy Arts & Crafts

Hi I is Ghrom! :wub:
I've decided that its in my best interest to open up a Art shop. Its been recommend by couple people so i have decide to give it a shot.

This is my first Artist shop so dont dont expect much, I will be taking my previous time. I'll be all over the place. Sometimes ill be spitting out tags like a mad man and some times ill be like a turtle. ^_^

What I can do:
  • Apply Avatar borders
  • Make Rank Titles for Sigs
  • Make Rank Bars for Sigs
What I cant do:
  • Apply GIF images... -_- Not quite there yet.
  • Make Signatures... Srry
Here are some examples of my work. Please note alot of these are personalized so dont use em without permission.

Examples of Rank Titles:
IEYL1uh.png
kOoK2Ln.png
FGFnAYI.png
StfK2RO.png
ago3Nau.png

Examples of Rank Bars:
Aiyybwt.png
7OiIAOw.png

Examples of Avatar Borders:
u7ArCvn.gif
GJkRXio.png
tdsPgOb.png
LzQgdHo.png
NOTE ABOUT AVATAR BORDERS: I cant make the border, only apply them. You can find some cool ones HERE

...Request layout..
Type: ( Avatar border, Rank title or Rank bar)
Pictures to use: ( if any )
Desired words: ( For rank titles and Bars )
Extra notes: :cool:

Type: Rank Title
Pictures to use: Anything that fits
Desired words: Gunslinger, Deadeye
Extra notes: If you do these, I will give you an unlimited supply of Jaing skull shaped cookies...

DpG8Qwu.png

or
iTzan1F.png

or
QzRcp94.png

Was hard to find a Firespray that was blue and So i made these 3.

First two are text variations and the third one is something totally new. If you find a better image message of the ship let me know. [member="Doctor Azure"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom