Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Ghozza J'irra

Capture.png

NAME: Ghozza J'iira

SPECIES: Trandoshan

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 206 Centimeters

WEIGHT: 118 kg

EYES: Purple

HAIR: None... He's a lizard man.

SKIN: Green scales

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

• Novice Apprentice Adept Master
    • Form I (Shii-Cho): [||| ||| ||| |||]
    • Force Speed: [||| ||| ||| |||]
    • Force Stealth: [||| ||| ||| |||]
    • Force Sight: [||| ||| ||| |||]
    • Farsight: [||| ||| ||| |||]
    • Force empathy: [||| ||| ||| |||]
    • Telekinesis: [||| ||| ||| |||]
    • Force Leap: [||| ||| ||| |||]
    • Force Push/Pull: [||| ||| ||| |||]
    • Force Deflection: [||| ||| ||| |||]
    • Force weapon : [||| ||| ||| |||]

• + Trandoshan Regeneration: Ghozza is able to eventualy regenerate lost limbs. This will not stop a lethal blow however.
    • + Form I Mastery: Having mastered Form I Ghozza is difficult to predict and strongest when fighting groups or an opponent using multiple weapons.
    • + Seen it all: Ghozza has seen a lot in his time. It's hard to suprise shock him or break his concentration.
    • - Large Lad: Ghozza is rather large even for a trandoshan. This makes him an easier target than most.
    • - Select few: Ghozza's focus on mastering the basics leaves him unable to perform and vulnerable to more advanced techniques.
    • - Form I exclusivity: Form I brings Ghozza to the edge of the darkside and weakens him againsts practitioners of form II.

• “I don’t have much to say about myself. I was born on Trandosha as one would expect. My parents were bounty hunters. A rare profession for a couple but they did well for quite a while for themselves I hear. I was given to the Jedi order as a child, so I never really grew to know them. It was an upbringing I’m grateful for but ultimately it was not the path for me.

“By the time I was in my mid-twenties when I obtained the rank of Knight within the order. It was probably the proudest moment of my life back then. But eventually, I grew tired. There are parts of the code and the doctrine that I simply could not abide by. What is life without emotion or passion? No person is all good or all bad. There exists a balance that must be maintained and I chose to focus my studies on that ideal.

“Soon after I learned of the Je’daii, The Jedi orders origin and namesake. ‘In the light, there is a darkness and in the darkness, a light. It is the way with us all. ` The more I learned to more I began to see. I focused my studies even more on the old ways of our order, even going so far at to use the first form as more than just a training style. I redoubled on the basics and began my studies anew. But eventually, I was cast out as I was unable to shun the dark side anymore. I welcomed it into my heart as a part of me no longer suppressed but controlled and in equal measure to the Light.

“I continued my studies alone for many years. Without a master, I had to become one but was limited to only being able to refine what I already knew. But in some way, this was the best outcome. I was starting over from the beginning and much like the Je’daii I was now able to learn all the mysteries of the force on my own with new eyes.

“I have traveled for many years now. I still practice and study, but I also now teach. I seek knowledge and balance in the force but also do what I may to give it to others. I may not be able to change this galaxy but I hope to maybe one day teach someone who may then teach someone who can.”

• SHIP:
    None at this time.

Weapons:
    Broadsaber

• KILLS:
    None at this time

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
    None at this time

Threads:
    The Hallow Colosseum
    Beyond The wall

Last edited: