Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghost Riders in the sky. (Cantina Thread.)

He slowly began to strum his guitar, seated upon the stage of the small cantina, and slowly began to sing. "An old cowboy went ridin' out, one dark and windy day. Upon a ridge he rested as he went along his way. When all at once a mighty herd of red eyed cows he saw...A-plowin' through the ragged skies and up the cloudy draw. Their brands were still on fire and their hooves were made of steel. Their horns were black and shiny and their hot breath he could feel."

He continued to sing passionately upon the stage, his strumming turning into actual playing. "A bolt of fear went through him when they thundered through the sky. For he saw the riders comin' hard and he heard their mournful cries...Yippi Yi Ooh! Yippi Yi Yay! Ghost riders in the sky." He took a minute or two to play his guitar in silence before slowly glancing up, grinning.

"Their faces gaunt, their eyes were blurred, their shirts were soaked in sweat. He'd ridin' hard to catch that herd, but he ain't caught 'em yet. 'Cause they've got to ride forever on that range up in the sky. On horses snortin' fire, as they ride on hear their cry. As the riders loped on by him, he heard one call his name. If you want to save your soul from Hell a-ridin' on our range. Then cowboy change your ways today or with us you will ride. Tryin' to catch the Devil's herd across the endless skies. Yippi Yi ooh. Yippi yi yay...Ghost riders...in. The. Sky. Ghost riders...in the sky. Ghooost Rideeeers...in the skyyy." He stopped playing, allowing the audience to applaud, before preparing to play another song.

Jacob Huze

J
Jacob walked into the cantina and smiled upon hearing Ghost Riders In The Sky. His brother Seth was at home with his mother and sister and he was messing around listening to country in a cantina. He felt the sweat drp from his body, he rarley wore his and apparently...his brother had taken a liking to leaving his shirt off as well.

When the song was over he clapped, then went to sit in an empty booth.

Sitting down he smiled then took his cowboy hat off.

He recalled his brother saying he got threatened by a man one day, although it was just a mere jumpscare it was still unacceptable.

The waitress came and he smiled.

"No thank'ya ma'am. " Jake said before touching his wolf pendant Around his neck.

@Maccus Thorne

He watched [member="Jacob Huze"] enter, giving a polite nod. An intoxicated bar patron stumbled upon the stage. "How much for the guitar?" The drunken man asked. Maccus simply smiled, before beginning to speak. "Woah there, Red Ryder. And negatory on the cost of this phsycobilly machine 'ere, Red Ryder." The drunken man looked disappointed for a moment, before he stumbled back down to the bar. Smiling, Maccus began to play once again.

"I remember when I was a lad, Times were hard and things are bad. But there's a silver linin' behind every cloud. Just for people that's all we were, tryin' to make a livin' outta black land dirt. But we'd get together in a family circle singin' loud. Daddy sang bass, Mama sang tenor. Me and my little brother would join right in there. Singin' seems to help a troubled soul. One of these days...and it won't be long, I'll rejoin 'em in a song. I'ma rejoin the family circle at the throne. No the circle won't be broken. By and by, Lord, by and by. Daddy sang bass, Mama sang tenor. Me and little brother would join right in there. In the sky, Lord, in the sky..." He continued to sing, playing his guitar.

Roshim sat near the side-wall of the cantina, at a small table with two more empty chairs in front of him. The cantina wasn't crowded, not like most cantinas he'd been to. He was a large and imposing figure, in brown and tan robes that did nothing to hide his large muscular frame. His hood was over his head, shading his face from view as he sat there, sipping at his drink. Non-alcoholic, it was some strange fruit juice meant to be mixed with stronger spirits to tone down the bite. Well, Roshim liked it like this; it was slightly thick and had a sweet-citrus taste.

Roshim didn't come here for the drink. He had a feeling that he was supposed to be here, some intuition telling him to come here this day. Even if it was all for nothing, it was a pleasant change from his usual routine. The one playing the guitar was quite good, even if the song he was playing had some dark and depressing lyrics. It painted a dark picture in the cathar's mind, one of hopelessness and being trapped in a horrible fate. Taking a deeper drink of the juice, he looked around the room - looking for something suspicious. There was a feeling of expectancy; as if something was about to happen, and the solitary figure patiently waited for events to unfold before him.

Vekkar Zesh said:
Roshim sat near the side-wall of the cantina, at a small table with two more empty chairs in front of him. The cantina wasn't crowded, not like most cantinas he'd been to. He was a large and imposing figure, in brown and tan robes that did nothing to hide his large muscular frame. His hood was over his head, shading his face from view as he sat there, sipping at his drink. Non-alcoholic, it was some strange fruit juice meant to be mixed with stronger spirits to tone down the bite. Well, Roshim liked it like this; it was slightly thick and had a sweet-citrus taste.

Roshim didn't come here for the drink. He had a feeling that he was supposed to be here, some intuition telling him to come here this day. Even if it was all for nothing, it was a pleasant change from his usual routine. The one playing the guitar was quite good, even if the song he was playing had some dark and depressing lyrics. It painted a dark picture in the cathar's mind, one of hopelessness and being trapped in a horrible fate. Taking a deeper drink of the juice, he looked around the room - looking for something suspicious. There was a feeling of expectancy; as if something was about to happen, and the solitary figure patiently waited for events to unfold before him.
OOC: Sorry, forgot to change to my character profile.

Jacob Huze

J
Jake smiled when the man continued.

"You get'm partner." He said to the man before piputting his feet up on the table.

He noticed a man at the bar, he seemed to be eyeing the place up.

Jake dropped the wolf necklace back down on his chest at it's rightful place.

He felt his jeans for his credits then realized he had left them at home.

He simply shrugged iit off and smiled.

@Maccus Thorne
[member="Roshim Talsung"]

After finishing the song, he stopped, finishing the song with a light strum of his guitar. He examined everyone in the bar before beginning to sing. "A-one two three, a-one..." He began strumming the guitar. "On the road again. Just can't wait to get back on the road again. The life I love is makin' music with my friends, and I just can't wait to get back on the road again. On the road again! Goin' places that I've never been. Seein' things that I may never see again. And I can't wait to get back on the road again." He continued playing the song on guitar and singing, until finally finishing the song. "Y'ALL GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS!?" He shouted to the bar patrons.

[member="Jacob Huze"]

[member="Roshim Talsung"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom