Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting started.

Could one of you guys give me a hand please? I have a character I want to bring into the plot but I'm not sure how. I'm open to ideas and I'd like to hear them.

Joshua Helthane

J
Well, which plot do you want to join? There's at least a couple hundred plot lines (no joke, assuming thirty characters or so to a plot), and what you want to do is based on who you want to be. Which major faction are you closest to/in to start? What does your character know how to do? Is she a smuggler, or a businesswoman, or a repairwoman, or something else entirely?
If you're looking for a faction, you can always come to the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Our doors are open to all.

I can offer several things, a Faction im getting off the ground am applying for major now with, or perhaps just a simple one RP and done deal with any of my characters. The Faction is a completely custom thing shaped in its history and future by players, both joiners and outsiders. There is also the chance to Roleplay with this Character, Alexandra Cinthra my Rogue Force user, and if you wish one of my many other characters, though they are not my mains.

@Joshua Helthane "Couple hundred"!? Whoa! That is a big step up from the last RP site I've been too. That one had a over acring plot with little mini plots. Keep in mind the site is smaller (about 10 active users). But anyway I'm derailing myself. Terra's job is to transport cargo across the galaxy. Is there a faction that does that?

Joshua Helthane

J
@[member="Terra Ouron"] We have, as I write, 3,201 Accounts, including OOC writers. Assuming those are out, that's about three thousand characters in the site's history. Some are gone, some are just starting up (like yours) and others are in full swing. The site's big, and it's hard to stay neutral with the politics and wars that go on. Seriously, peace is short-lived (and mostly boring).
If you're smuggling, they have the Smuggler's Collective. Otherwise, I don't know. It all depends on your morals, and your resolve. People may hire you to ferry them, and something, around, or take them to a planet if they don't have a ship. And if you can play all the sides, it makes a tidy profit. For example, let's say the Republic and the Omega Protectorate (two huge factions) are at war for some reason. You get hired by both sides to take weapons to the frontline planner of Duro. You take both shipments, collect your rewards, and get a double paycheck. And then run to Fringe space to escape the war or something. The Galaxy is a big place, and you can be whoever you want.

@Joshua Helthane Terra's line of work is more like a space version of Fed-Ex. She does the same thing as the smugglers but she tries not to get on the bad side of the law and tries not to ship the wrong stuff to the wrong system. I gave her this line of work becasue I wanted her to be able to go where the plot commands but still be good.... mostly. Also I think I might take you up on the offer for joining the Confederacy of Independent Systems.

Hang on and sorry for posting again but I just thought of this. Before I do any of that I wanna ask. I have plans to make Terra a Jedi much later down the road. Would joining this group casue me to get locked out of another or will I still be able to join the Jedi when I think Terra is ready?

Joshua Helthane

J
Well, the CIS has an order of Templars,.somewhat like the Jedi if you want to do that, but you can join and leave any group at any time. We had a master do that at some point, but I'm not positive. I don't think you can be part of two major factions, though.

I see. Well sorry but I might not join then. I'd feel bad about joining a group with plans already made of leaving it later. I'm 100% sure I want Terra to try to be a Jedi. That said I am very thankful for your help man and I hope to see you around.

@[member="Terra Ouron"] Well the horde is starting a group called the collectors who capture beasts around the galaxy and transport them back to echidna for shaping. We need people and smugglers who can get them to us. As well as people to go out and catch the beasts themselves. But I can hire Terra out as a part time or full time transporter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom