Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG getting started here

Hello I’m new here and I’d like to find some roleplay partners. I’m good with private and groups. For private I’m willing to move over to discord. Comment or private message me and we can work something out!

Last edited:

Azalus Waba

A Dangerous Wish
What kind of stories are you looking to be part of? What kind of characters you looking to write as? What kind to make up the others in this group?

Kel Qyr Savuk

K
I have a few characters you could RP with. But like Azalus Waba Azalus Waba , that depends on what you want. I have this new character here, he's a force-sensitive Kaleesh hunter/nomad sort of character. I have another who owns a small company, making weapons and such. Then there's Avery, a cyborg commander dude. Lastly, there's Martin. He's an old wise force teacher. Take your pick, it's up to you.

I have a few characters you could RP with. But like Azalus Waba Azalus Waba , that depends on what you want. I have this new character here, he's a force-sensitive Kaleesh hunter/nomad sort of character. I have another who owns a small company, making weapons and such. Then there's Avery, a cyborg commander dude. Lastly, there's Martin. He's an old wise force teacher. Take your pick, it's up to you.
im always down to rp. im going to be using Tilly for this rp. so whatever you would like is up to you!

What kind of stories are you looking to be part of? What kind of characters you looking to write as? What kind to make up the others in this group?
im usually good with any kind of story setting. Ive only made one oc right now, but i can alwasy come up with a random character at will. Most characters i play as are either grey jedi or bounty hunters. sometimes dark jedi as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom