Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting some action

Hey all,

We've all probably been there at some point or another. You're completely new on an RP forum (or similar place) and have a bit of trouble finding people to band together and connect with in an already established player base.

I'm sort of there myself right now (and would be completely lost for stuff to do if it hadn't been for my friends who joined along with me) so I thought I could throw out a feeler and see if there's any other new guys with a similar situation. This way, I hope I can get something going RP-wise, maybe have some new characters meet each other with some light interaction.

Currently, I only have one character running about, Jedi Padawan [member=Des Kovak] as I'm still testing the waters a bit, but I'm definitely liking this place so far and I'll probably be looking into expanding my character base a bit at some point or other, probably a more Silver Jedi-oriented Grey Jedi, a few rogues (smugglers and the like) and perhaps even a Sith.

Anyway, if you're new to this forum and want to meet up with some other new people, shout out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom