Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting Sand in Places it was Never Supposed to Be (Shadow Empire Dominion of Neelgaimon)

I sat comfortably in my command chair aboard the Duchess, smiling at the contingent of Venator-class cruisers that had replaced my normal set of Nova-class ones. I'd set myself on this mission to build military cities on Neelgaimon, with the idea that it'd be better than setting up more huge, sprawling, cities on planets that already had huge, sprawling, cities.

Our only real objectives were to dig for water, and to make this dustball a nice place to live. So, I thanked the Force that this place only had one sun, unlike fething Tatooine. Here, we probably wouldn't have to do much more for water than drill a few wells. Eventually, this place might even become self-sustaining.

With this happy thought in mind, I sent a comm out to the Hazard Beauty, flying up beside me.

"Red Nova to Ketty-cat, I'm coming up on the dustball. This'll be like a vacation."

[member='Salvor Arnex'] [member='The Shadow King'] [member='Keturah Sin'] [member='stardust'] [member='Adan Jax'] [member='Tiberius Rex'] [member='Breanna Volsh'] [member='G12-B'] [member='Kitsune']

[member="Cross Ikon"] [member="Salvor Arnex"] [member="THe Shadow King"] [member="Keturah Sin
] [member="stardust"] [member="Adan Jax"] [Member="Tiberius Rex"] [member="Breanna Volsh"] [member="G12-B"]

Kitsune was being lazy. Truly. Onboard the the ISS Mikoshi, Kitsune laid casually inside of her private quarters, reading reports from the various branches of the Inari Shogunate. She placed down her datapad and reached for her white nephrite cup, adorned with an abstract design of some creature in mellow, pale turquoise platinum. Suddenly, a figure dressed in a metallic stealth suit suddenly appears from seemingly thin air with a tea pot with boiling tea and carefully pours Kitsune some of its contents, before disappearing once again into thin air. Kitsune seems unflinching calm, heeding no attention to this progression of events, and simply takes a sip of her tea.

A single knock dull thumps against the door of the ISS Mikoshi. Kitsune simply nods, and an attractive female attendant, wearing a armorweave and silk kimono, bows formally. Keeping her head lowered, she states officially, "We have arrived."

Kitsune simply nods again and waves to her, dismissing her from the room. The attendant bows deeply before quickly receding to outside the door, with her head still bowed down.

I snickered as I watched the Mikoshi crawl past the outer edge of the jump formation. So, what was our mighty Daimyo gonna do? Drink tea while I shouted at people? Whatever. I hit the comm to talk to her, and grinned at the thought of the girl's face when I didn't show her reverence or whatever.

"Well, your Daimyo-ness... You know why we're here, I guess."

[member="Kitsune"]

[member="Cross Ikon"]

Kitsune got visibly as one of her adjutants approached her once again. She slammed down her datapad and stated harshly, "Yes?"

The adjutant immediately fell to his knees and bowed respectfully. Without raising his head, he stated, "Cross Ikron has opened a line of communications with you..."

She threw the datapad a few centimeters away from the adjutant's head with immense precision and accuracy, leaving the datapad embedded in the floor. Kitsune activated the communications module inside of her private quarters and dismissed the adjutant with a single wave. Kitsune was already annoyed by the necessity of her presence in a simple mining operation for nothing to be gained other than a place of habitation. There was no gain for her, and with this thought in mind, she accepted the private comms to the Cross Ikron.

"Why is my presence required? And what is my gain from this incursion."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom