Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting Promoted

I'm still far away in my eyes to have my character promoted to Knight, however, since what seems to be low activity in the Faction (lack of Faction based threads), is it possible to do solo threads where my character is doing First Order related business? And if so, would those count toward First Order Threads?

I have a series of self-training threads (for my character's growth that I want to do for myself) lined up for my character, a few story building threads (FO based), and a couple of social threads in the works as well.

Solo threads count towards promotion.

There is a lack of faction threads at the current moment, but this will soon be remedied. Aside from the already existing thread for the Knights of Ren, there will be a new Dominion up most likely by the end of the day.

I'm also still waiting for the Mandalorians to start the skirmish we had planned, and they keep reassuring me "SOON!" We'll see.

There is also a thread helping in the development of a new vessel for the First Order:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/81966-what-a-piece-of-ship-minacious-class-development-thread/

And the Ball:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/81578-dont-stop-me-now-first-order-military-ball/

That combined with the others mentioned is actually a sizeable amount of activity for you to participate in. Additionally, anyone can start a faction thread short of a dominion or invasion without any need to solicit the staff's permission. I completely encourage those wishing to simply get more time developing their characters to get together, come up with a thread idea, and go for it.

Certainly don't let the pace of the faction keep you from achieving your own personal goals :) We are, however, working to remedy the issue without overloading the faction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom