Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getaway

Coruscant.

The moments that preceded the invasion escaped her. She could remember Ali; Ali’s eyes staring her down, challenging her as they moved through the dark, chaotic halls on Teli. Ali’s fingers reaching for the trigger before firing two rounds into her leg. Ali’s thin body slamming into the cold hard ground as lightning danced through her limbs.

After that, there was only darkness.

And a face reaching out to her.

Sylresh…Geitva?

The old master had dropped down to say “hi” and the two lovely ladies were brought to a medical facility. Sitara’s wounds were tended to, her skin patched up with a large bandage wrapped around her leg. She needed rest, and lots of it.

It had been a week.

The older woman would be bound to the pull-out cot in her cramped, studio apartment. Ali’s hands and feet would be restricted by rope, carefully tied in order to assure Sitara she wouldn’t get away. Coruscant was Sith-ran, and if Sitara were to be a rule-abiding citizen, she would’ve handed Ali over to the people in charge. Her lover as a prisoner of war.

The older woman was still asleep. The sun was rising.

Her bedroom was chaotic; clothes flung in various corners and containers left open while half-eaten amounts of food littered within them were on display on various surfaces. It was truly different from Ali’s humble abode on Kashyyyk, and Sitara realized that they were simply two different people.

Duct-tape covered the older woman’s once rouged lips, and Sitara feared stripping it off of her.

What would she say?

What could she say?

| [member="Ali Hadrix"] |

Consciousness was a fickle Mistress, one with which Ali had been fighting for what seemed to be an eternity. She had slipped in and out of the world of the living for days after her capture at the hands of Sitara Qin, a recently revealed acolyte of the One Sith. This time, however, the fight felt different, as if she were rushing toward the surface of a tumultuous ocean in the eye of a storm. Slowly her eyelids began to quiver before snapping open, revealing the embarrassing chaos of her captor's home. Sitara Qin was a young and volatile woman, just the sort to captivate Ali's lusting personality.
Ali felt a modicum of comfort greet her as she began to drift wholly into consciousness once again, her eyes roaming her new surroundings with a semblance of confusion toward her environment. She clearly was not hold up in some cell inside a Sith detention center, nor was she on board any type of prisoner vessel. A slight breeze fluttered in through the window over her head, and the varied scents of the outdoors greeted her pleasantly.
Ali pushed herself up onto her elbows, only to be dragged back down by an unknown force. That force turned out to be ropes binding Ali's wrists to the posts of her lover's bed, tied skillfully enough that Ali knew at first glance she had little hope of escaping them. Still she tested her bindings, tugging gently against them and gauging the give in the knots, of which there was little. Instead she made to open her mouth and speak, but found her mouth covered by adhesive tape. Her mood began to sour, and Ali grew frustrated with her current disposition.
Leaning against a far corner of the room Ali caught sight of her rifle. Stacked neatly upon the floor beside it was her beskar'gam, her buy'ce resting atop it all. Ali continued looking around for any hint of her current location and after espying the city skyline in the reflection of it born on a midsized mirror across the room, Ali realised the planet could only be Coruscant. The great Sith stronghold. Ali thought, dismayed. Her chances of escape were comforting enough, but her chances of surviving an escape attempt were remote at best. Ali let her head fall back in resignation, taking solace in the fact that her captor had decided against denying her eyesight, as she had done before on Kashyyyk.

/ [member=Sitara Qin] \

Indeed Ali had awoken in Sitara’s marvelous palace. Amidst the piles of clothes and items to be discarded, Sitara’s walls were a soft baby pink, and the sheets on her bed were previously black, though had faded to gray. It was…obvious she rarely spent time in her own home as she stumbled around trying to figure out where everything was. She occasionally stayed in the Sith Assassin’s base, and on other days, she slept with whichever lover’s home.

She stayed on her bed for a few moments, before hearing the soft scratches of rope being tugged. Sitara sat up, seeing the lovely sight of the magnificent [member="Ali Hadrix"] strapped to her cot. A grin crawled up her face, it was an expression she wanted Ali to see; an expression of triumph. She licked her lips, eager to torment the older woman as she had done back then.

She stopped herself.

Patience.

They had all the time in the world now.

Rise and shine sleeping beauty~” Her voice was an obnoxious kind of bubbly. She grabbed one of her throw pillows and walked over to the cot, setting it under the older woman’s head. “I bet you’ve already figured out where you are.” She said, grinning. “But don’t worry, just cause I haven’t turned you over doesn’t mean you won’t get caught if you somehow break free.

Ali continued to glare up at her captor, gripping the lengths of rope that wound their way around her wrists and rested against her palms. She gripped them until her knuckles turned white as Sitara placed the pillow beneath her head. Comfortability was the least of Ali's concerns at the moment, and Tara's little gesture of hospitality fell on deaf ears. She could not speak with her mouth taped over, and would not give the Sith woman the satisfaction of hearing her attempt to grunt and moan her way to communication. Ali knew Sitara wouldn't turn her over, the young woman was too foolhardy and selfish to know what it meant to serve a higher purpose. Ali looked away from Sitara as she spoke, preferring to rest her gaze on the mess on the floor than the one sitting on the bed.

/ [member=Sitara Qin] \

Sitara didn’t expect the older woman to enjoy being captive on a foreign planet home to the Sith. However, Sitara didn’t have a choice. She was much too selfish to share, and when she saw that she had her shot, she took it. Now the woman she wanted was here, lying on a cot in the middle of her filthy Coruscanti room, not looking too pleased. Sitara, however, was enjoying this. Now she could do whatever she wanted.

And the best part was, nobody would hear her scream.

She stroked the older woman’s dark curls. “Do you miss home, Ali?

Ali heard Sitara's words, but couldn't be bothered to give them any thought, at least for the time being. Anger was burning her insides black. She seethed in silent fury for several long moments before turning her gaze back on her captor and summoning every ounce of mental and emotional energy she could muster. With it Ali focused her mind on a single, penetrating point aimed at Sitara, were the girl to have left herself open enough at that moment to feel her slave's thoughts. It was true. No one would hear her scream. Except for Sitara.

What the kriff would it matter? She said in silence, letting her hate burst into the forefront of her mind like a dam rent asunder. You've got your meat, little nexu, eat your fill and let me go.

/ [member=Sitara Qin] \

Their minds were perfectly in tune, as though the two women were bonded. It never occurred to Sitara that she would receive the older woman’s thoughts as well. Then again, Carach could read minds, it was simply about time that the two were more deeply connected. She furrowed her brows at the mental screaming.

Little Nexu, really?

She rolled her eyes. “Listen here, schutta. I own you now.” She said, taking Ali’s face in between her index and thumb. “We aren’t on Kashyyyk anymore. We’re on Coruscant. Call your little chiss-lover. I dare you.” She said. Riiiip went the duct-tape as Sitara tore it off.

If you want to scream, dear Ali, you may do it now.

hottest-alison-brie-gifs-rips-off-shirt_zps23323275.gif

The first thing Ali did as Tara ripped the tape from her lips was struggle upward against her restraints and spit in the younger woman's face. Sitara's porcelain skin was peppered with Ali's saliva, which likewise wet her own chin. "I swear you'll pay for this before the end," Ali snapped angrily, confident the other woman would only revel as the target of such fury. She'd already begun falling back on her training, ingrained into her such as it was, though Ali knew she would have to pick her moments to think to herself carefully now that Tara had nearly unlimited access to her mind. She rapes my thoughts, Ali remembered bitterly, shivering at the memory of the control she'd lost as Tara had overtaken her before.
Only now did Ali realised, as she'd thrown herself against her restraints, that her body felt more sore than ever before. The Force Lightning had certainly done its job, and Ali would be looking to harden her beskar'gam against such an attack in the future. If I ever get it back, Ali grumbled to herself, Or even leave this place alive. She had only just now become aware of the possibility that she might die here. Ali stared her captor down, refusing to let the pain become the focus of her attention, for whatever she thought, Tara read in her own mind, as if she were continuously reading some sort of book Ali was writing. Like a life editor, telling me what I can and cannot do. Ali frowned, the idea was attractive to a fundamental part of her being, even whilst the rest of her rejected such submission utterly. How that small part of her had ever grown to wield such power, she would never know, but even now Ali could feel her spirit begin to waver beneath Sitara's gaze.

/ [member=Sitara Qin] \

tumblr_nf3yuuyc041qd2dewo5_250.gif

Saliva spurted out of the woman’s lips and splashed onto Tara’s face. She blinked, shocked but it wasn’t a reaction she didn’t expect. It dribbled off her face and dripped down onto the woman’s skin. She pulled away, wiping the saliva off with the back of her hand. She didn’t mind, it wasn’t like they hadn’t kissed before.

Sitara rolled her eyes. Ali’s threats were pretty silly. What was the most she could do here of all places? Sitara probably knew she shouldn’t be too cocky, though she was drop-dead certain Ali wouldn’t try anything. Besides, the older woman liked her too much. Call it a case of Stockholm Syndrome, but she doubted Ali’s rage would last longer than she expected it to.

Of course, Ali. Of course.” Sitara mocked as she observed the older woman. She hovered over her, before planting a kiss on her bare neck. “It wasn’t like you wanted this.

As if with the flip of a cred-chit, Ali's demeanor shifted and changed. She internalized her anger and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath and feeling it fade from the forefront of her mind. Ali wasn't truly calming down, but by burying her rage for the time being she could focus on what was important: Getting the best of Sitara. The younger woman might not expect so much out of Ali, particularly considering her status as a non-Force Sensitive, but Ali first and foremost was an intelligence agent, and shacking up with the One Sith just to spend time with her part time lover just wasn't an option. Unless...

Ali let her eyelids drift apart once more and she laid her gaze on Sitara. Ali felt comfortable she could manipulate the woman, but it would take an amount of genuineness to pull off. She knew Tara would never turn, but it didn't mean Ali had to come away from this experience empty handed. And she might as well enjoy the company she was in while she was at it.
"Maybe you're right, and you having kidnapped me makes it easier to pull off." Ali grunted, letting herself fall back against her bonds. A part of her had woken rather excited at the thought, and Ali let that part of her grow and feed on the limitations of her situation. "But while I'm here, I want to be the only one you have." Ali tugged her bottom lip into her mouth and bit down on it gently. "Please...Mistress." It was quite the turn around, but it wasn't a hard one for Ali considering she knew she belonged to the other woman already. And what Tara wasn't given, she simply took, which was one of the things Ali liked about it.

Ali had been a dominant-minded person her entire life, a persona she adopted from her mother, who was strong-willed and bull-headed at times. Ali's father was more gentle-hearted, and while Ali wouldn't label the man as submissive, he certainly had more of an interest in books than anything else. After meeting Sitara, however, on the Wookiee world of Kashyyyk, Ali had experienced an awakening of submissiveness in her that she hadn't know existed. Tara had drawn it from her like poison from a wound...and then injected it back into her mind by manipulating her rather cruelly through the Force. Perhaps Sitara had never suffered the experienced, or had so deeply she no longer felt compassion for those who did, but losing control of her mind always deeply unsettled Ali. Something innate inside her rebelled against it, and the experience was rather traumatic each time it happened. Unfortunately, this conditioned Ali to be more naturally compliant, as it stripped the need for Sitara to harness that control over her and force her into submission. Either way, I lose.
"Just for now, Mistress. I just want to be the only one you have while I'm here." Ali chewed on her lip, a nasty habit her Hapan counterpart, Têhra Seyl'a, had scarred her own lips with. "Please, Mistress...I'll do whatever you want. I promise I'll be good."

/ [member=Sitara Qin] \

The only one.

The sensation of Ali’s lips brushing against her was enough to momentarily drive Sitara’s attention away from Ali’s requests. At this point, the younger female wanted to recreate certain scenarios from the little affair on Kashyyyk. Quite frankly, Ali was enough to satisfy every bit of Tara’s sexual cravings and if Sitara could spend every waking moment of her life in hedonistic pleasure with the older woman she would.

She leaned against the cot, her abdomen pressing against Ali’s. It was a shame the thin pieces of fabric constraining their forms kept them from being naked against each other. Sitara wanted more than anything to pull the older woman’s top over her head and run her tongue along her abdomen. Who was there to stop her? They were in Coruscant. It was free game.

No one would hear you scream.

She was ready to plant a kiss on the older woman’s full lips; though as words escaped Ali’s mouth, Tara was once again reminded by her desires of being the only one while she was here. Was this her way of asking for freedom? Sitara didn’t want to let her go, though she wasn’t quite sure if she can handle commitment.

There was nothing in the world that she feared more.

We’ll see…” Sitara breathed out, pulling on Ali’s bottom lip with her teeth.

"Goodness, yesssssss..." Came Ali's sighs as Sitara lowered her lips against her own. To feel her Mistress' warm, wet mouth on her tongue ruined any thought of rebellion inside her. The hard, sharp-witted spy had melted like wax on a candle, and all that remained was the small, diminutive, submissive Ali. The Ali that said "Please," and "Thank you," and always ensured she addressed Sitara by her title: Mistress. This was the Ali that was left after Sitara's Force-fueled manipulations on Kashyyyk, where she had warped a part of Ali's mind into something greater than it was. Sitara had made her this way, and the rest of Ali hated her for it. But the rest of Ali wasn't in control in this moment, the part that belonged to her Mistress was, though "control" was hardly the proper word to express exactly what they did to one another beneath the sheets.
Ali turned her chin downward suddenly, pulling her lip away from between Sitara's teeth. Ali enjoyed the slight pain that ran through her lip as she escaped her lover. "Just let me come and I'll do whatever you want." Ali whispered, sighing pleasantly at the warmth of Sitara's body on top of her. "I want to be naked," Ali begged, writhing against her restraints beneath her lover as she struggled to ease her hips against Sitara's. "Leave me strung up, I just want to be bare with you." Ali realised at this point she was talking too much, and closed her mouth abruptly. Getting her way would be easier if she told Sitara things she wanted. They would give her lover leverage over her, something to use, something to play with. And it was playtime Ali wanted, playtime with her Mistress, with her owner.

/[member=Sitara Qin]/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom