Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get me a wodka! [Regret-edition]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Katrine Van Derveld"]

Dancing is an art, or something closely akin to it and I knew how to practice it. There were several… well I wouldn’t actually call them rules, but you know… rules. Poodoo you do to make sure you ain’t karking up all over the place, first of all: give the lady some space. Telling ya, every time I hit the club and see these desperate schmucks grinding up to the girl, just to establish control and territory? I can only groan in defeat, that ain’t how to pull it off, you gotta radiate confidence… at that point? Nothing else really matters, you already established dominance through nonchalance.

Point two, most guys screw this up too. Don’t give the lady too much space, they ain’t liking that trust me. You gotta show ‘em respect, and yet make it clear that you are truly into them. Without eh… stuffing them with your assets before getting home that is. But yeah, don’t give them too much space, because I am telling ya. Vultures will fly in and start picking apart your treasure before you know it.

Third thing was the most important point in my opinion. Pretty simple really, don’t be a dang badass on the battle slash dance field. Your most important job on the dancing floor ain’t to show people you can dance, it’s to make your girl look good. Trust me, it’s a doozy and will work.

I did all three of the things, swinging on the beat of the song, giving her just enough space but not overly and yadadada, you know the drill. I told you the drill.

Eventually though the music faded away and a break settled in, which was just in time really.

‘Well, that was fun.’

Not too far and not too close, Katrine's sapphire blues noted how her dance partner was doing in order for her to respond to his moves with his own. Jared knew what he was doing which was exactly what the Van Derveld female preferred on the dance floor, her own hips playing to the beat, taking advantage of the space he left her to take some more control, taking the movements closer to him.

But then, as it always was, the music stopped. Katrine just hated that part. The reality of the fact that everything had to end sooner or later. She hated endings and goodbyes. Even more, she hated lack of goodbyes. The end o a song certainly remind her of all that before the tune shifted and something new started.

Jared wasn't anymore though and she could hear him commenting the song. "Yes it was. It just sucks when it ends," she spoke up, just in time before the sound would block away her voice. Never mind though. The moment passed, Katrine grinned as her spirits lifted up before any remarks were necessary. She took Jared's hand and, leading him back to the bar. Another drink was in order!

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom