Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

George S.S Kragg | The Pirate Trademaster

740899B5-9B6A-4BC4-91A4-38489F1BC8D8.png

[GENERAL] [TRAITS] [ABILITIES] [KNOWN ORIGINS] [GEAR] [MISSION LOGS]

G E N E R A L​

FULL NAME: George Siegfried Sigvald Kragg Sr
KNOWN ALIAS: The Pirate Trademaster
CURRENT TITLES: Pirate Lord of the Grumani Sector | Trademaster of the Northern Run Merchant Guild | 8th Descendant of Hez Kragg
FORCE SENSITIVE: Void in the Force
COVER OCCUPATION: Merchant
RESIDENCE: Syned

SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 6'0
WEIGHT: 176 pounds
EYE COLOR: Brown
HAIR COLOR: White
SKIN PIGMENT: Caucasian

DESCRIPTION:

Strong and Muscular, and old. George is a harden pirate from years of experience within the pirate business. Although having taken a back seat to run his merchant guild. He is still a formidable fighter. He is 6'0 in height, 176 pounds. His eyes are brown and his hair has whiten from its natural red coloration. Broad shoulders and thick muscles support his old frame. His eyes are firm looking and convey a sense of hidden wisdom.

T R A I T S​

ASSETS​
Void in the Force
Considerable Wealth
Experienced Gunslinger

RISKS​
Spice Addiction
Considerably Greedy
Stubborn

A B I L I T I E S​

*COMING SOON

K N O W N _ O R I G I N S​

HOME WORLD: Syned
FAMILY:

Catherine Alexandroff Kragg - [Mother]
PREVIOUS ALLEGIANCES: None
PREVIOUS TITLES: None
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST: None

KNOWN HISTORY:

George Sigvald Siegfried Kragg Sr was born within the Capital City of Syned, Calimondretta. Being raised by a single mother, Catherine Alexandroff Kragg proved a difficult childhood for George. Having no formal education due to their family being poor, George would grow up within the streets and alleyways of the capital city. His mother worked several different jobs ranging from Cook to Warehouse Manager. This left george without a parent figure for much of his life. Although anyone else was destined to despair at their current situation. George looked at it as a challenge worth taking. Becoming an apprentice at the age of 9 to a dockyard worker gave him much experience with starship parts but also provided him with a paycheck to support their household. His mother had told tales of them being related to the Dread Buccaneer Hez Kragg, a legendary pirate from the pre-republic era. George would work within the dockyard for seven more years earning himself a semi-degree within engineering due to the often complex jobs that his master did within the dockyard.

His mother would become exhausted by the constant jobs that she was working to support them, although having little time for her son. She gave him all the love that he could ask for and he would remember her fondly during his later years. Lacking in formal education made him unhirable anywhere else except the dockyard. George didn't complain about the lack of job opportunity finding that working within the dockyard was a pleasant experience. His mother would eventually die due to overworking from her jobs and was given a small funeral within the snow covered surface. George would see that his time was limited on the capital city and wanted something greater than repairing starships. But his small salary barely afforded him a place to eat and sleep since he was considered only a temporary worker and not a full worker.

His luck would change when a pirate vessel entered into the dockyard. The Captain of the Vessel would see potential within the boy and asked him to join his crew, not without threatening the dockyard thugs hired by the company to enforce order within their holdings. George accepted without a second thought and packed up all of his belongings, entering inside the pirate vessel without the slightest bit of concern. The Captain would assign him into the engineering deck of the vessel without a second thought due to his experience within that area. George accepted the employment opportunity and gladly worked within the engineering deck alongside other members of the crew.

He would travel with the Captain and his crew for many years, slowly becoming the right hand of the captain and first mate of the vessel. George was popular among the crew of the vessel due to his easy going personality and his relative lack of discipline among the crew. The Pirate Vessel would emerge over a defenseless planet to refuel but was instead attacked by the local sector defense fleet. Badly damaged and with the captain of the vessel dead from a boarding party. It was up to him to restore some semblance of command over the remaining crew as the vessel was heading towards an asteroid base within the system.

COMING SOON...

G E A R​

*Heavy Battle Armor
*E-851 Blaster Pistol

M I S S I O N _ L O G S​

740899B5-9B6A-4BC4-91A4-38489F1BC8D8.png

merchant_2.jpg
RISK ASSESSMENT: HIGH

PIRATE TRADEMASTER NORTHERN RUN MERCHANT GUILD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom