Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Hardwick's Military Training Industry's

General Hardwick's Military Training Industry's
Co owned by: General Geroge Hardwick (Ret) and Ale Snider
My name is General George Hardwick. I have over 30 years of battlefield experience fighting on dozens of worlds across the galaxy in the name of the republic. But then one crybaby senator takes too much offence to my advice that he promptly eject himself out of the nearest airlock and they make me retire! Then their capital gets taken by the Sith. Shows what they know! That would not have happened on my watch!

Now I am here to offer training to your green troops so they don't walk onto the battlefield and promptly curl up into a ball and cry! Tired of catching your personal guard napping on the job? Tired of your troopers being incapable of hitting the broadside of a barn? Can you just not be bothered to give your men proper training? Then you are lazy and should be promptly ejected from your position! But that is not up to me, and my crybaby partner tells me lazy people offer big money, and your troops should not die by the droves because you are a moron!

(Disclaimer-The personal views of General Hardwick do not reflect the views of the company itself)

Or maybe you are one of those 'independents' who wants to learn the ropes without dealing with 'politics'. Good for you! Politicians are the biggest waste of space currently residing in the galaxy! Rest assured, we will whip you into shape, or your money back!

(Disclaimer-This offer only valid if the owners feel the proper amount of effort was put into training. We take no responsibility for personal failings if full effort is not given.)

We do not pamper your sorry behinds here! You will come to our camp on Tatooine. You will run until you can't run anymore, then run some more! You will sweat! You will learn at least 20 ways to kill a man! And if I hear one complaint out of you, you will drop and give me 20! If you survive, you will be a well oiled machine and be ready to take to the battlefield!

(Disclaimer-We do not take responsibility for injury or death that may occur during the program. See legal form for details)

So, if you think you are up to the challenge, or want to see to it that your troops are, contact us at once! Fees are on a per contract basis!

Oh yes, and we are currently looking to hire more trainers and other personal. If you are interested, you will also call at once, and have your full resume at the ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom