Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Empire of the Lost

A coalition of former Imperials and displaced refugees based in the Lianna system rallying behind the idea of establishing an empire to secure peace and order for their people, noted for their realpolitik attitude and flexible internal affairs.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Major Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

General Discussion/Questions

Dont panic about the tags - its just a try. :)

It would make things a lot easier if the roster and the sign-up were one and the same thread. That removes one unnecessary thread.

As for the "empty" ranks, I would rather do that in a dedicated background/organisation thread for the entire Empire, so one can scroll through and have some info about the different organisations, what you can do there, how to engage etc.

Untitled-1_1.png

Roster of the Empire

Moff Council

Imperial Army
Colonel
Owlen Carver Owlen Carver
Lieutenant-Colonel
Nimian Totan Nimian Totan
Corporal
Amiggie Lutih Amiggie Lutih
Tibera Jessen Tibera Jessen
Private
Taika Yukan Taika Yukan
Priscilla

Imperial Navy
Fleet Admiral
Orion_Knight Orion_Knight
Rear Admiral
Katherin DuPorcelen Katherin DuPorcelen
Commodore
Alasdair Voland Alasdair Voland
Jovdev Coypin Jovdev Coypin
Captain
Traxis "Trax" Targem Traxis "Trax" Targem
Argen Vance
Lieutenant Commander
Bella Bella
Crewman
DS-435-2 DS-435-2

New Imperial Security Bureau

New Imperial Inquisitorius
Inquisitor
Valerian Draak Valerian Draak

Last edited:
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: To flesh the EOTL Intelligence arm

Image Credit:
Canon: Imperial intelligence, Imperial Security Bureau

Permissions:

Links:https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/important-organizations-and-current-leader.175585/

GENERAL INFORMATION

Organization Name: New Imperial Security Bureau

Classification: Intelligence organztion, and interal secuity

Affiliation: Empire of the Lost

Organization Symbol:https://shaniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Imperial_Security_Bureau?file=ISB.png

Description:

GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Headquarters:

Domain:

Notable Assets:

SOCIAL INFORMATION

Hierarchy:Director,Deputy Director,Bureau Chief,Assistant Bureau Chief, Chief, Assistant Chief
Special Agent,Staff Agent,Senior Agent,Agent,Junior Agent, Trainee. Once a memebr obtains the rank of senior agent They are assign a destination based on thei specialty, Watcher, Minder, Fix, Cipher: s Watchers wereobservers that recovered, processed and analyzed data, then relayed their findings back to the Cipher Agents. Minders were stargiest and anaylizers Minders received intelligence from Cipher Agents and anticipated enemy movements. Minders worked as internal security, screening Intelligence for vulnerabilities, and addressing any security breaches.Minders could be promoted to Watchers.Fixers were were technical agents adept at slicing, engineering and biomechanics. Fixers often processed and made sense of technical data (such as datapads and bioscans) gathered by Cipher Agents.Cipher Agents, like all Imperial Intelligence operatives ranked above Agent, were stripped of their former names and identities and given numeral designations, such as Cipher Nine or Cipher Three. They would often use false names as a deception, but their original names were forbidden to them.Cipher agents were known to possess an impressive skill set, including infiltration, espionage and combat skills such as hand-to-hand combat and marksmanship. Imperial Cipher Agents are also known to be on par with the ranking of colniels or higher withing the imperial military

Membership: 3000

Climate: given the work they it climate, of mistrust and intrgue

Curios: all black imperial unifroms

Rules:don’t get captured, if you are and escape is no possible, suscide is standard option rather then the empires secret falling into enemy hands.

Goals: Ensure loyalty to the Empire, provide interal security for the Empire and the military, gather, anylzied, and act on intelligence, elimination of dissidencet and high enemy targets

MEMBERS

Vivian thetis, Colton Renfro, Tella Voland, Myri Dara, Sycamore Warrey

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

A merger of Imperial Intelligence and the Imperial Security Bureau, the NISB is a highly professional civilian branch of the Galactic Empire that is responsible for the identification, analysis and mitigation of threats to the Empire originating from external and internal sources and to enforce law and order throughout the Empire of the Lost. Its chief duties are the analysis of strategic, operational, and tactical data streams, the creation of effective propaganda, internal policing duties, foreign intelligence gathering, law enforcement operations, and many more. A NISB Agent will often find themselves wearing many hats and performing many of the daily, dangerous duties that keeps the Empire's homefront running in check, including managing the permitting of and if necessary, detaining or killing hostile Force Wielders.Once a member of the NISB obtained the rank of senior agent they assigned a designation depending on what the specialty was.

Argen Vance

A
Membership: 3000

Hello,

There are currently over 20,000 personnel in the American CIA.
There are over 30,000 personnel in the American NSA.

I think these two agencies represent the majority (but not nearly all) of U.S. Intelligence gathering.

So, say roughly 50,000 personnel are employed by the U.S. in monitoring the Earth's governments and our own citizens (don't let them lie about that). And we are a relatively low-surveillance nation.

In Soviet Russia, the KGB employed over 400,000 personnel. This was a high surveillance environment.

I think the Empire is a high surveillance government.

I presume we have more than one world. Probably several?

I think the new ISB would have employees numbering in the millions.

I also think the nature of the relationship between the military and the ISB should be fleshed out. I have currently been imagining that the military has an intelligence branch which coordinates with the ISB.

The military always has its own intelligence branch. And in fact, each branch of the military always has its own intelligence branch.

I am currently imagining that the military intelligence branches are primarily concerned with providing necessary military support to the ISB personnel, and collecting and distributing intelligence within the military as deemed appropriate.

Hence, I would like to imagine that military intelligence branches are subordinate to the ISB, and act as a military branch of overall Imperial Intelligence, which is directed by the ISB via some Admiral (for the Navy) or General (for the Army) who makes his Naval or Army intelligence forces available to the ISB as necessary, as the ISB is a civilian branch with limited military assets of its own.

TL;DR - I think the ISB should be numbered in millions, not thousands. I think the relationship between military intelligence and ISB should be described in more detail in the future.

At the height of the empire yes the number would likely been in the millions, but with the recent collapse of the Main Imperial factions, and the current rebuild as it were of ETHOL numbers are lacking, That number is likely gonna before the final submission anyway and I while American then think of along the lines of MI6

I absolutely agree with Argen Vance here. That member count is far, far too low. This is not a petty nation on a planet. We are controlling several sectors worth of worlds. Even the US or USSR numbers would be too low.

Most workers are clerks and analysts, not field agents, so I would cut out that number for the time being or add a bunch of zeros.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom