Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Gemdazzle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gemdazzle
qUUpv8f.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Use every part of the animal... or I guess gem, also make glitter.
  • Image Source: [x]
  • Canon Link: Sun Crystal
  • Permissions: n/a
  • Primary Source:
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Chase Fashion
  • Affiliation: Open-Market
  • Model: Gemdazzler
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Mass-Produced.
  • Material: Sun Crystal, various colored stones and glass.
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Sun Crystal light
STRENGTHS
  • Mildly Euphoric
WEAKNESSES
  • It's glitter and subject to all weaknesses glitter is. Which is none. You can't wash it off, you can't get rid of it.... which I guess is its own weakness, it tends to stick around.
  • You can't be stealthy when wearing glitter that reflects and enhances light I guess.
  • I suppose despite my above statement it can pretty easily be displaced. I mean a stiff breeze can probably take the most of it off. Still I bet some flakes stay behind just taunting you.
DESCRIPTION
Having previous experience with Sun Crystals in various devices and noticing a backlog of shavings and splinters from the cutting process Chase Fashion decided the best policy was waste not want not. They went to work with schemes on how to use the discarded stone work. Several bad suggestions were brought up until finally they decided on the easiest solution, glitter. Glitter has been made since the most ancient of times and by the most primitive of cultures. Chase Fashion body glitter is made from all natural sources, no plastics. The color can change as desired depending on the types of materials used from malachite to golden glass but the key ingredient of the substance is Sun Crystal shavings.

By design the sun crystal shavings make up only one part per thousand in order to avoid blindness from long term exposure and the more addictive qualities of the light it produces. In it's diluted state the light caused by refraction through the crystal instead provides a slight calming and euphoric effect. Although comparable with many scented products this glitter uses the medium of light and color instead of scent or even auditory cues allowing for a more subtle influence over people.

Exactly what the galaxy needs in this time of chaos, Gemdazzle is a product for all... eh at least there is a market in Joza Perl's nightclub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom