Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle GE-4 Super Heavy Battle Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forren Creed

F
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

16Ej2fH.jpg

Intent: To create a super heavy tank that can't be tripped by some kid in a speeder with a tow cable

Image Source: https://spikeybits.com/2017/11/how-big-is-it-astraeus-tank-size-comparisons.html

Canon Link: N/A

Restricted Missions: N/A

Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

Manufacturer: Galactic Empire

Model: GE-4 Super Heavy Battle Tank

Affiliation: Galactic Empire

Production: Mass-Produced

Material: Durasteel

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Classification: Super Heavy Battle Tank

Role: Attack Tank

Size:
  • 20m long
  • 7m tall
  • 9m wide

Weight: 300 tonnes

Crew: 10
  • 1 Commander
  • 1 Driver
  • 5 Gunners
  • 1 Comm-Operator
  • 2 Engineers

Propulsion: Repulsorlift

Speed: Low (65 km/h approx)

Manoeuvrability: Low

Armament: High

Defenses: High
  • Heavy Duristeel Armour
  • 2 Deflector Shield Generators
Squadron Count: 1

Passenger Capacity: 10 troopers

Or

Cargo Capacity: 100kg

SPECIAL FEATURES

Strengths:
  • Strong and tough: The GE-4 is heavily armed and armoured containing a significant weaponry and a pair of shield generators to blunt initial volleys before it's heavy armour is left to deal with incoming fire.

Weaknesses:
  • Fat and slow: The GE-4 is large and slow for a repulser tank, it has poor manoeuvrability and must rely on supporting forces to prevent being out manoeuvred and dispatched.

Description:

The GE-4 was conceptualised on the Imperial world of Bresnia, although until actually joining the Galactic Empire they lacked the resources to actually build them beyond a few prototypes and for elite units. When the Empire came to Bresnia the prototypes were turned over and the blueprints were looked over a few improvements made and then put into production to supplement other Imperial armour.

Forren Creed said:
Speed: 65 km/h Maneuverability: Poor
The 65 km/h speed looks good from my perspective. Can you also use the standard ratings to describe its speed as well?

(Choose from: Very Slow, Slow, Average, Fast, Very Fast, Exceedingly Fast))

Forren Creed said:
Maneuverability: Poor
Same thing here. While I think everyone understands what 'poor' is, for comparison purposes, please use the standard ratings.

(Choose from: Very Low, Low, Average, Moderate, High, Very High, Extreme.)

Forren Creed said:
Replaced poor with low, I must have just mixed it up.
It still shows as poor to me. Low is a fine rating though.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks fixed.

EDIT #2: Maneuverability is listed twice now. One has 'poor' still, while the other has "low".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom