Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Gauntlets of Marka Ragnos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I7kqdV5l.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Marka Ragnos
  • Model: Gauntlets
  • Affiliation: Nickolas Imura
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Durasteel, Leathers
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multi-purpose
  • Weight: 2kgs
  • Quality: 9
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Increased affinity to the Dark side of the force.
  • Increased ability with melee weapons.
  • Dark Side Corruption Effect
DETAILED SPECIAL FEATURES
As a dark sided artifact, those who wear the gloves will draw closely to the dark side. For any lightsiders, it can corrupt them very rapidly by the pulsating power that the gloves promise the wearer. For this, It increase the affinity of the force within the wearers. Allowing a much deeper connection. As well, the creator of the gauntlets instills knowledge of usage of melee weaponry such as lightsabers and swords. Making one capable of being one tier above what they should be.

Strengths:
  • Increases the affinity to the dark side to whoever wears the gauntlets.
  • Gauntlet aids with the reflexes and endurance with melee weaponry most suitable towards swords and lightsabers.
  • As with the increased affinity to the dark side, should anyone not be completely corrupted by the force, it will increase the corruption effect. *double the effect of corruption effects*
  • As used for bladed combat, or lightsaber combat, The gauntlets have slight resistances to these weapons. Enough for simple melee weapons to be reduced dramatically, while lightsabers can smack the gauntlets a few times before they could be destroyed.
Weaknesses :
  • Should a Lightsided individual wear the gloves, the corruption hastens much faster than expected of a Darker individual. Prompting anger, hatred, or even become rash with decisions, all the way up to going into a rage.
  • Made out of durasteel. Can still be broken and demolished. Unlike other Sith artifacts. Not indestructible like a Sith sword.
  • Very difficult to replace.
  • Wearer could potentially Feel influences of Marka Ragnos, as he is known to cheat death, and influence others from the grave.
DESCRIPTION
Marka Ragnos, a half-breed Sith who had fought for the title of Lord of the Sith, was a very powerful individual. Known for his sorcery, and connection to the dark side of the force, as well as a scepter that could double as a sword when needed. These gauntlets have been married with the dark side of the force to provide strengths to the wearer. Rumor has it, that one can hear the voices of the being himself within the wearer. Taunting them, promising them.

It was during the resurgence of the Sith upon Korriban that Nickolas Imura, ventured on his own into the tomb of the very being these belonged to. Taking the gauntlets for himself, he aims to strengthen himself with this artifact, as well as bring those who know of him, to be wary of his intentions. Is he doing this for himself, or is he doing it to bring back Marka Ragnos?

Only time will tell.

*THIS IS A CANON ARTIFACT*

[member="Nick Imura"]

Can you give me the post numbers for the development thread? Don't have to link it, just need to know what I'm searching for (unless its the whole dom).

[member="Delila Castillon"], Posts in the Dominion 5, 39, 85, 88, 112, 116, 132, 143,

This has been edited in to where the quest thread is already linked. Apologizes for not putting them in earlier.

I also edited that the wearer can hear feel the influences of Marka Ragnos instead of hear his voice as we are not allowed to play Canon characters, and voicing him would be considered to some as playing him.

[member="Delila Castillon"], Last I believe, the requirement for 10 posts was removed and was stated just to make a coherent story, and with a reasonable interaction in the retrieval of an item? As I have done threads in the past that were only 5 posts required for the development.

However, this is me assuming much, and I apologize if I was informed incorrectly.

2. To be able to claim A Unique Canon Item, a writer must first complete a "Unique Canon item objective" in a convincing manner that adds to the quality of the role-play thread. Each completed objective only counts for one submission.
As taken from this thread/post here.

If I was mistaken, or read this incorrectly, please let me know. I would rather not make this same mistake again, and thus would want to learn from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom