Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gate-Crashing for Dummies... Now 100% More Literal

Celty Ikon

Hammer-loving Scarf Pirate
There was a tiny bit of yawning and stretching as Celty stirred from his sleep. It was only a tiny bit, because he was pinned to the bed by a certain adorable snoring girl in pajamas. The redhead smiled and gently stroked Rima's hair as he looked out the window. The transport wasn't even out of hyperspace, yet.​
He looked back at his sleeping girlfriend and pulled the blanket up around them a bit more. That frakking cave on Hoth had felt more climate-controlled than this cabin. Of course, thinking about the cave made him think about that night, just a few days ago, when the two of them had simply admitted that they were in love.​
And, of course, they'd given each other all kinds of hell since then. But they always ended up sleeping in the same bed. Celty took that as solid proof that Rima was insane.​
[member='Rima Filenko']​

It was exceedingly odd to Rima when she thought about it. Last night, Celty had pulled another ass-hat move (as usual), and they'd totally destroyed they're quarters. Yet, somehow, some way, she'd still ended up crawling into bed with him. They hadn't DONE anything of course. But still, she'd been ready to KILL him. How did she manage to sleep next to him without trying to smother him with a pillow or something? Honestly, she didn't understand love.​
The feeling of the blanket moving up to her shoulders and exposing her bare feet to the chilled air of their quarters made Rima shudder a little. Which in turn caused her to groggily open her eyes.​
"How come we left Hoth, but it still doesn't FEEL like it...?"
She murmured.​
[member="Celty Ikon"]​

Celty Ikon

"Maybe the ice is still stuck to your butt."
Celty snuggled Rima a little bit closer as he attempted to stretch the blanket over their feet and their chests at the same time. It didn't happen. He looked at his girlfriend with both his good eye and his blind one, still smiling. Even with her hair all tousled and a total lack of energy, she still looked great.​
"How the hell do you look this good right now? It's annoying."
He stuck his tongue out at Rima, not removing his arms from around her.​
[member="Rima Filenko"]​

Rima rolled her eyes, grinning a little.​
"That's probably because you're partially blind. And every time you look in the mirror in the morning, it cracks."
She stuck her tongue out in return.​
[member="Celty Ikon"]​

Celty Ikon

Celty's grin was even warmer as he ran one hand through Rima's hair to sweep it out of her face. The teasing felt nice, even though they probably sounded like squabbling kids.​
"Better than looking like you're in a funhouse in every reflection."
He kissed her on the nose. Verbal abuse and cuddling. Still not the weirdest thing the two of them did, sometimes.​
[member="Rima Filenko"]​

"Funhouse? Try wind tunnel."
Rima scrunched her nose a little as Celty kissed it. She started gently raking her fingers through his hair.​
"And yours looks kind of like a bird made a nest in it."
[member="Celty Ikon"]

Celty Ikon

Rima's little nose wrinkle got to Celty a little bit more than he'd have liked to admit. So did the fingers in his hair. But even if he was going to lose their little game, it wasn't going to be so quick.​
"The only thing that plays with my hair enough to nest in it is you, Silly Filly."
More petting, more teasing... They really were best friends.​
[member="Rima Filenko"]​

Rima smirked.​
"I remember the last time a nesting creature was involved with you. I don't think I want any part of that, Hammerhead."
She'd never forget the accidental bird murder in her backyard. She punched a smaller Celty, chewed him out for killing it, and then forced him to attend the funeral.​
[member="Celty Ikon"]​

Celty Ikon

Celty snuggled up even closer, putting his mouth to Rima's ear.​
"Well, you can nest if you like. Your hand seems to be attempting to."
He relaxed and sighed happily before shifting over to kiss her on the mouth.​
"Love you, Silly Filly."
[member="Rima Filenko"]​

"Yeah yeah..."
Rima mumbled, kissing Celty back. It was a shame they had to work so much. Sooner or later, they should take a vacation together. Preferably somewhere NOT cold.​
[member="Celty Ikon"]​

Celty Ikon

Well, that sounded enthusiastic. Celty sighed a little bit and wondered whether or not the minor breakdown he'd had on Hoth had made her question his mental stability. And maybe made her wonder if she could actually be around him. He looked into Rima's face and put his hand on her cheek.​
"I'm sorry I freaked you out with the ghost thing, Rima... It, um, got to me a lot more than I thought."
[member="Rima Filenko"]​

Rima sighed a little. She put her hand on top of Celty's. It had seriously worried her the way he fell apart in that place. She'd never seen him that way before, and she didn't want to see him like that ever again.​
"I know. You scared the Hell out of me. I never thought I'd see Celty Ikon needing ME to protect him before. It was.... unsettling."
[member="Celty Ikon"]

Celty Ikon

Celty squeezed Rima a little as he smiled at her again. At least it didn't sound too bad. She'd just been worried about him. A pretty natural reaction when one's boyfriend started muttering about ghosts and whimpering, as far as he was concerned.​
"Well, I always need you to protect me. Just a little... But you won't see something like that happen for a very long time, I hope."
[member="Rima Filenko"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom