Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Garrison Moon Fragment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauda

galactic_navigational_extra___garrison_moon_by_unusualsuspex_da2jmz5-pre.jpg

OOC Info

Intent: To RP the Garrison Moon Fragment of Kessel / Provide Orex with a staging ground

Image Credit: Wookiepedia

Canon: Yes

Links: DEAD / Orex Mauda

SETTING INFORMATION

Astronomical Location Name: Garrison Moon Fragment

Classification: Moon

Rotational Period: 13 standard hours

Orbital Period: 644 days (Local)

Size: Small

Affiliation: Orex Mauda

Population: Heavy

Demographics: I-APE-A / MPE / REDACTED

Accessibility: Hidden within Kessel Space / Highly Restricted Military Location

Description: The Garrison Moon Fragment is exactly that, a fragment of a huge rock left over from a Death Star misfire. The surface is devoid of anything save for a few large hangars

POINTS OF INTEREST

Drop-Down Hangars - The surface is for the most part empty, except for 2 massive, circular hangars built facing up (Instead of forward) and disguised through the use of paints and materials that mimic the surrounding landscape

Relics - Ancient structures from the days of the Empire still stand today. These are simply a communications towers and a docking bay, bleached from the exposure to space.

SECURITY

Maximum

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

During the reign of the Galactic Empire, the Garrison Moon was chosen to an Imperial garrison station. The moon appeared to have been hollowed out, and the garrison was built within. Only a large docking bay and communications tower were visible on the surface. This garrison base also contained the Kessel Correctional Facility, later taken over by the Rybet Moruth Doole

In 11 ABY, The Garrison Moon was accidentally destroyed by the Death Star Prototype in a test of its destructive power. After its destruction, at least one piece was large enough to be seen from Kessel's surface. In 43 ABY it was used as an evacuation point for Kessel's workers and inhabitants. (Wookiepedia)

The Fragment is now under the control of Orex Mauda who has replaced the entire hollow interior with an extensive facility that consists of training grounds, droid factories, research centres etc.

[member="Orex Mauda"]

Per this rule:

• Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
​I'm gonna have to ask you to modify the historical information of the planet to reflect that you're directly quoting the Wookieepedia article about this particular location, as well as add some historical information of your own here.

[member="Orex Mauda"]

Unfortunately I'm gonna need you to expand your own comments on this to be at least as much as what you're quoting off Wookiee. As it stands, you're basically trying to use a canon location with no modifications, in which case this sub is irrelevant and you can simply link to the actual canon location when you need to reference it, no sub required.

Mauda

[member="Voph"]

Just remembered I was intending on following this up with a sub of the facility within which I suppose renders this sub useless anyway.

Well I'm still a new guy to this whole thing lol

Delete it whenever you fancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom