Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Galderra Trooper Armor Mk I

Status
Not open for further replies.
pbE7wBo.jpg
NQ5ljuX.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: 17.5kg
  • Resistances
- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): High
- Kinetic: Very High
- Lightsabers: None
- Other: EMP/ION Average

SPECIAL FEATURES
Strengths:
  • Quality Armor - Specialization against kinetic/physical weapons, the armor is deigned inkind to the ancient knight armor when people fought with swords and axes.
  • Ionic Protection - Limited protection to key components such as the data cartridge, helmet HUD, and life support systems.
Weaknesses:
  • No Inertial Dampening - While the armor has a chance of resisting explosive damage, there is no internal protection when thrown. Severe concussive damage possible, however heat resistant.
  • Acid and Fire Susceptible - The armor can only keep out heated temperatures.
DESCRIPTION
The GTA-01 was Galderra's answer to troop protection. Before GTA, there was metal "medieval" armor, and old and reused Stormtrooper Armor, which was outdated, deteriorating, and gave off the wrong impression of Galderra. They needed a Galactic Standard armor to compete in the galaxy, especially with the pathetic display they showed in their scuffle. schematics were drawn up and foreign designs were acquired and looked over, with the Stormtrooper original design still investigated for the future Galderra Armor. It was a symbol in their history, and they chose to reflect it. Especially considering it was still a good standard armor for when it was made, however maybe not the best.

GTA allows any user to operate in any habitable environment; vacuum, gas, and space included. They can run on the hull of a ship, survive in space, and take kinetic hits. Kinetic resistance was almost a forced requirement since the Galderran encounters with Gamorreans. Unfortunately it left other areas still wanting, with the only other necessary resistance being blaster resistance.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
[member="Eddak Manod"]

Eddak Manod said:
Acid and Fire Susceptible - The armor can only keep out heated temperatures. Chemical weaponry is still effective
This seems a bit odd. The suit can operate in vacuum, so it's necessarily a closed environment, but can't keep out airborne chemicals?

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]

What? No, that's not what it means at all. If you put the suit in a room that is 40 degrees C it's fine. If you set it on fore, dip it in lava, or throw acid on it, it's gone.

I guess I misused the word chemical warfrare. I meant chemical as in napalm or acid

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
[member="Eddak Manod"]

Pursuant to our discussion on discord can you please remove the the last sentence of the 'Acid and Fire' weakness. That should help clear up any potential confusion. Tag me once complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom