Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Galactic Life Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
5th-prize-NVArt-6.jpg

Image Source: Nvidia

Intent: Create some background information for some GUIDE characters
Development Thread:
Manufacturer: Slinger Publishing
Model: N/A
Affiliation: N/A
Modularity: N/A
Production: Mass Produced
Material: N/A

Strengths: Excellent content
Weaknesses: Some might find it boring

Description: Galactic Life Magazine is a publication of Slinger Publishing Group, who produce a range of scientific monthly and weekly magazines. It focuses on cutting edge biological research and commentary. Rather that providing scientific publications, it features articles on recent research suitable for the general public. However, there is a strict policy of fact-checking articles and ensuring that scientific research is not incorrectly described or sensationalised.

Over the last few hundred years the circulation had taken on more of an environmental preservation slant. It frequently features content on endangered species and sentient-made damage to ecosystems.

Each issues is publishes in a range of forms, all delivered over the holonet to subscribers. Magazine content is provided in text form, but accompanying each article can be images and videos in flat or holographic format. Many readers skip most of the content and will listen to audio articles whilst watching holographically rendered projections of fascinating species.

Using his contacts Iestyn Nova managed to get [member="Veronika Nova"] in line for a column in each issue. Her botanical column is meant to feature a plant of the month and highlight how vital it is to a particular ecosystem.

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Iestyn Nova"]

At the request of Gircand since he is going to be away for a week so I will be taking over this submission. Just giving you a bump and checking if you're still wanting this. If so please make the above-requested edits and tag me :)

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Iestyn Nova"] Hey so The edits have not been made and you never replied. I will have to move this to the Archives tomorrow if you do not let me know something.

[member="Iestyn Nova"] [member="Raziel"]
TIME Magazine owns the copyright on the name "LIFE Magazine", so the name of your submission/magazine will need to be changed to something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom