Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction [GA] Sacrifice's End

BranHeader2.png

Bran_Div.png

Tag: Cybelle Elyance Cybelle Elyance Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren
BranBorder3.png

Brandyn stood watching Aeris leave. It was a decision that made no sense to him. Leave the Order? This was the place where you could do so much good, like what was just done on Exegol. How could Aeris see this as not the place to be? He felt fidgety. If someone that knowledgeable, someone he had worked with and looked up to...

Not a thought worth pursuing, Brandyn.

His homing instincts set in, and he turned back towards where he had left Briana. The crowds were starting to thin out, but there was still plenty of people to dodge. The electric atmosphere was still well and truly firing, and it battered away at his more darker thoughts. His nightmares echoed, almost as if they were actually conscious life threatening to break through into this dream...if he hadn't been awake already.

Briana and Cybelle together? Oh. This could be bad.

Why the sight of them both together gave him concern was largely due to the stories that Briana would undoubtedly be weaving. Lies, falsehoods the lot of them, unless of course she was talking her brother up. In which case...it was about time.

"It really is good to see two of my favourite people together..."

Brandyn swooped in with a quick arm around Briana's shoulders and a slight squeeze. It was a half-hug that she would undoubtedly pull into a full on embrace. It was his little way of giving her the chance to be in charge, and also express fondness too. Peeling off from his sister, Brandyn stepped to Cybelle's side, and leant against her lightly.

"...who died? Beside The Maw..."

Too soon?

"You both look so serious."

Bran_Div.png

f238cead5b5a746a10e13ff238afcac5.gif

Briana_Div_2.png

Wearing: XoXo
Equipment: Lightsaber
Tag: Cybelle Elyance Cybelle Elyance , Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren , fyi Aiden Rennek Aiden Rennek
Bri_Prof.png

Cybelle's arms wrapped around her in a gentle embrace, pulling her in close. It was impossible not to feel a sense of warmth from the contact, but it was quickly overshadowed by the weight of remorse that pressed suffocatingly against her ribs, brows slightly furrowing as she tried to discern where the source of the guilt was coming from. Was it Cybelle's remorse that she was picking up on, or was it a reflection of her own culpability in this?

Disengaging from the embrace, she took a minute to pull in a long breath and steady herself. She could see the worry in Cybelle’s eyes and heard the unthinkable implication spill from her lips, causing Briana to fix her with a firm, unwavering look. "No, Cybelle, you don't owe me an apology. No one should have to carry a burden like this alone. I promised I will keep both you and Brandyn safe. Nothing’s going to happen to you, not on my watch. So don’t ever think that way.” but even as she spoke the words, doubt gnawed at her. How could she protect Cybelle from something completely unknown? Briana pushed the thoughts aside. For now, all she could do was stand by Cybelle and Brandyn and be present in the moment. The future was always uncertain, always in motion…whatever happened, she’d face it as she always did.

Head-on.

As Brandyn appeared on scene, Briana attempted to put on a brave front, forcing a smile. Ever since they were children, just the sight of him was usually enough to ease her worries and anxieties, like she was in a bubble of safety and comfort. But this time was different. Despite her best efforts, the hug she gave him was half-hearted at best, as if her body couldn't fully relax and let go. “I think you’re reading into things too much,” she quipped, trying to sound casual and divert his attention from the tension lingering in the air. “We were just catching up and I offered to give her some flying lessons sometime.” It was a half truth, but she hoped he’d buy it, despite having never lied to him before.

Making a clicking sound with her tongue, Briana untangled from her brother's embrace. “But I’ve actually gotta go, unfortunately. There’s some things I need to take care of and Aiden’s just come back from his last deployment. So, I’ll catch up with you guys some more later, okay?” Without waiting to give him time to protest, Briana turned and left at a brisk but measured pace, her heart heavy with the weight of the secret she now carried.

Quietly hopping that everything would somehow work out in the end.

Briana_Div_2.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom