Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction GA NJO | Feasts and Friendships

Their host was remarkably cordial, and beyond the physical differences, their nature and want to identify and make the guests feel comfortable reminded her deeply of her mother. And thus, like when she was interacting with her mother, Ishida wanted to speak up. To reciprocate, to let them know their efforts weren't in vain. Despite what father might say.

So, she gave a small smile, despite how much she hated the first part of his response.

"I enjoy making deals. Negotiations are enjoyable. Asserting one's own will while contemplating the desires of another... it is a curious puzzle."
"I try not to enjoy fighting. That path leads to more violence. Still, I appreciate when evildoers are punished."

Talking, talking, talking. It was such a long-form way to get what you wanted.

She took another bite of the food, tried not to think of its contents, and chewed thoughtfully.

"You should meet Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo . He talks a lot."

Then, she nodded.

"Evildoers must be punished. By the swiftest means of assertion."

A few more things occurred, namely, another guest: Adonis Angelis IV Adonis Angelis IV . There was a vacant spot on the other side of her, opposite where Marcel von Ascania Marcel von Ascania was sitting. He had the look of someone wartorn, which meant he'd likely have a level of aggression she could identify with.

Not wanting to impose, she just..nodded silently and tilted her head in the direction of the vacant seat and the set table. And if he didn't take it, she'd readily volunteer to sit nearer the massive purple woman.

Auteme Auteme | Mrurh'en'lase | Hel Mrurh'en'lase | Hel | Juniper

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom