Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech FWG-5a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: To combine the technologies of the FWG-5 Flechette Pistol with the Under Barrel mount of the Westar- M5 Blaster Rifle
Development Thread: N/A but willing if needed
Manufacturer: Merr-Sonn Muitions Inc
Model: FWG-5a Under Barrel mount
Affiliation: Silver Jedi Antarian Rangers/Sixth Battalion
Modularity: No
Production: Mass Produced
Material: Alusteel
Description: The under barrel mount capability of this attachment allows users to utilize the Westar-M5 blaster rifle more effectively in close combat situations as well as giving the user a different option to use against a force user. The weapon’s weakness is its short range as compared to the FWG-5 and it does not possess the modules necessary to accurately track the enemy the way the Flechette Pistol does. This means it cannot make mid-course corrections in its travel though it is still capable of splitting the pellet within 3 meters of the target. Its more compact size also means the pellets cannot be projected as far.

Classification: Fletchette Launcher
Size: Handheld (Under Barrel mount of Westar-M5)
Length: 20 cm
Weight: 2 kg
Ammunition Type: Flechette Pellets
Ammunition Capacity: 8 Flechette Pellets
Effective Range: 20 meters (optimum), 50 meters (maximum)

[member="Vladimir Kirov"]

Alright, here we go.

Only item I see is the Manufacturer. Can you change this to either a SWRP Company or another Canon Company? The reason is that specific Manufacturer is a one sentence stub and it's hard to say "Yes, they will or did produce this."

Tag me and let me know when this is done.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom