Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Fuzz Leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
d427926e0a346473c2b81522206af9d7.jpg
gaia-cafiso-smoker-v1.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Name: Distributed name is Fuzz/Leaf/Fuzz Leaf. Street names include grass, weeds, gas.
  • Manufacturer: It is distributed by The Resolute.
  • Affiliation: Open-Market
  • Homeworld (optional): Discovered on Endor, now grows wherever suitably planted.

• Production: Mass-Produced
  • Modularity: N/A
  • Legal Status: Legal in lower-affecting strains, illegal in higher-affecting strains.
  • Ingredients: The leaf of the Fuzz Leaf plant.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Drug
  • Method of Consumption: Inhalation of smoke produced after paper/leaf is burnt.
  • Average Life: The effects typically last 2 hours, but can rise depending on how much is smoked/inhaled. Traces of the substance remain within the body for roughly 2 weeks.
  • Nutritional Value/Allergies/Side Effects/ Purpose: Lower-affecting strains of the Leaf will provide you with minimal buzz. You will be relaxed and a slight feeling of Euphoria. Higher-affecting strains of the plant will give you intense euphoria, leave you extremely relaxed, and typically very hungry.
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Induces feeling of euphoria
  • Not addictive
  • Plants can be bred into strains, allowing for higher affecting strains and lower affecting.
  • Can reduce someone's sense of pain.
Strengths:
  • Naturally Occurring: Due to it being able to be grown/natural occurring it is cheap to grow/distribute.
  • Relaxed: Provides a relaxed mental state
  • High-Income: Favored by higher-income people, such as crime lords and politicians.
Weaknesses:
  • Patience: Takes time to grow.
  • Illegal: The higher-affecting strains are illegal in most parts of the galaxy.
  • Expensive: The drug is sold at high prices due to the target audience.
DESCRIPTION
The name "Fuzz Leaf" was given to the drug due to the texture of the plant as well as the feeling it produces. You feel "fuzzy", and the texture of the plant/leaf has a fuzz all over it. The smell of the plant depends on the strain, but typically it's a gasoline smell. The drug is favored by Crime Lords due to the fact it's not addictive yet still provided a very euphoric feeling.

The plant is typically rolled into a light paper with no taste and smoked. However, it can also be rolled into a thicker paper that can be given a taste. The plant was discovered during an exploration campaign on Endor. Forests were burned down during the campaign, including the Fuzz Leaf plants. The smoke from these plants gave the workers a euphoric "high" feeling. These workers discovered then that the plant had these properties, and proposed it to the higher-ups of The Resolute.

Hello! I'll be judging your submission this evening! Please tell me if you have any questions.

So pretty straight forward from what i see. Your standard left handed-cigarra.

Right off the bat I need you to link a propper manufacterer. Hydra industries operations are limited to shipbuilding, droids, and equipment and I don't believe this fits any of those categories.

[member="Darth Aegis"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom