Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future Character Interest Check-All Sith Hear Me!

Txon Taronyu

T
I originally had this only on the One Sith faction page, so I decided to move it here to appeal to a bigger crowd.

The purpose of this thread is to say that I am planning on making a new character soon, an Esh-kah gladiator. My vision for this character is that he will be found locked in stasis somewhere, possibly Korriban or Belsavis, by a lucky Sith. I envision it will be a situation sort of like when (Spoiler Alert!) the Sith Inquisitor meets Khem Val in SWTOR. If you are not familiar with what I am talking about look it up or I can explain). Basically, my character (Jedi Consular story spoiler ahead!) will have been part of a group of Esh-kah loyal to a Jedi Knight back in the SWTOR timeline. Upon being released by one lucky Sith, he will attack on sight but due to the fact that he was in stasis so long his skills will be weak and he will be defeated and forced to serve the Sith out of honor until he is strong enough to win back his freedom. Now, don't get me wrong, this is not for the faint of heart. Even weakened, an Esh-kah warrior, especially my character, is not one to be trifled with, and he will get stronger with time as the stasis weakness wears off. Long story short, this is not for lowly acolytes. This is for Sith warriors who believe they can defeat and control a very dangerous and very vengeful Esh-kah warrior and keep him from tearing them apart the next week.

So, any takers?

Also, I'd like any possibles to give me at least one good reason why they want an Esh-kah at their beck and call, and the assurance that they will post on a consistent basis. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom