Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Thread Idea

I had a really funny idea for a thread involving Yura and the rest of the Fontaine's but I need a bit of help. I need someone who's willing to go through a few silly situations while trying to exterminate the Fontaine family; the main family that is. More to it but I'll explain via PM if you're interested.

[member="Yura Fontaine"]

The idea sounds fun, especially if I'm given the chance to portray Adenn in a comedic way again, something I haven't tried to in a while :p, but I might need a bit more info before getting fully into the idea, not that I'm already interested though.

[member="Yura Fontaine"]

Looks fun, of course I'm gonna need some more information first, but I'm interested nonetheless.

[member="Yura Fontaine"]

Well I guess I'm slightly more interested now since [member="Arkov Lyrandis"] is here :p, since can be even more comedic with two heavily armored guys attempting to kill people... Unless you want us to actually kill someone in your family, but I doubt anyone could do that in a comedic way :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom