Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frozen [Elincia]

There was only so much a world filled with those ignorant to the Force could teach a young Force user who sought talents neither parents nor Master could teach her. As much as Mysa loved her home, she realized that she could not spend the entirety of her life locked away there... Despite how appealing that sounded.

She did, after all, wish to become a Jedi. And Jedi protected all, not just one world... Unless they were a Watchman, which she wasn't.

That was where Tygara came into play.

Kära had corresponded with a few of the so-called elemental elves in order to have her daughter matched up with someone who could teach Mysa the art of ice shaping. While she didn't understand why Mysa wanted to learn this skill, she couldn't deny her the chance to stretch herself and develop away from what was deemed the norm.

Now Mysa came upon the Capital Spaceport without any real idea of who it was she was supposed to be meeting. Awkwardly exiting the transport vessel, she stood around for a few moments in the spaceport terminal hoping that the answer would come to her.

Otherwise it would be a very long journey to find someone who could teach her.

She has never been in the city before. Elincia was always in the Eldorai military camps, that now the loudness of the city was alien to her, she had that loud personality as well, but why she was so disturbed by it now... Maybe grumpiness of the ice lady was a virus and she was infected, who knew. And the city had so many citizens who weren't an elf also, one of the reasons she was so distracted by it. Anyway, she had a mission to do here today. A person wanted to learn cryomancy. And who was better to teach even though she didn't know much? Of course herself. That would be the chance to prove herself to the ice lady! Even though she didn't look happy that a non-elf wanted to learn elementalism. Anyway, she moved towards the spaceport, considering that the person didn't live here and came here by the ships. After a quick tour, she saw someone looking around like her. A girl, who looked in her teen years, slightly more built than an ordinary human, but what did she know about the humans anyway. Maybe this was her.

She moved towards her with a smile, then talked. "Hey there beautiful." Now now, Elincia was always the one to talk as the words came to her mind, she didn't have the "Hello we have just met." filter on. "Are you the person I am supposed to meet today? You know, cryomancy and stuff." Cryomancy. A cool way of wording for the ice powers. And her pun game was on point today! Needless to say, Elincia was a teen also, even though she was 45 elf years old! So that was going to be good.

[member="Mysa Snowstrider"]

It did not take long for Mysa to be spotted by the Elf Lady.

The woman sauntered over to where the would-be-Valkyri stood and made quite the greeting. Mysa didn't know whether to smile, laugh, or back up. She opted for the former. "Hello, Master," best she be on her best behaviour and use proper manners... She didn't want her mother to hear bad reports!

"Yes, I'm Mysa - it's nice to meet you."

Glancing around the rest of the spaceport for a moment, Mysa watched as the ship which had carried her here from Midvinter left leaving the young girl with the elf and just a few belongings in a bag upon her back.

She wondered how long she would spend upon this world, and how much of it she would be able to see. Already she was beginning to feel uncomfortably hot, and while she had brought her cloak it was more of a comfort than anything. Definitely not to be worn. This was not Midvinter, not even remotely akin to it.

[member="Elincia Alanis"]

Yep, that was her. That would be pretty awkward if it wasn't, yet Elincia probably wouldn't care and continue to speak anyway if that was the case. She was that kind of a person, nothing in life would embarrass her, since she had the motto "It would only be awkward if you make it awkward.". Anyway, the first words that escaped the girl's mouth almost made her laugh! But she concealed the most of it, only a little giggle escaped. She was impressed with herself, the army life really did effect her teen side, it seemed. Well, most of it at least. "Master, really?" She couldn't help but have a comment on that statement though with a snarky tone. As an Angelii, who are basically the Elf Elite Force, teachers were called teachers, or names, or the titles. There was no specific word for that. Master seemed so egoistical for the teen elf. "Well if you want to have master-slave relationship with me I won't turn down your offer, I am sure it would be fun for us both." She added with a wink, then continued with a more serious tone. "If you don't, just call me Elincia. Or teacher. You know what. Don't call me teacher. It makes me feel old. Elincia is fine." Yep, she couldn't stay serious for that long, so that was still the same old Elincia at the core. Oh and if she was expecting an all wise "I know better than you" type of teacher she wasn't going to get one, she could to go find [member="Kaida Taldir"] if she wanted someone like that.

Anyway, moving on before she started her rant about the ice lady. "Nice name." She said with her Elincia tone, totally not flirting at all. "Nice to meet you too, Mysa." The girl looked like she was not that comfortable, which was understandable. Goddess, Elincia would fry if she was in that clothes, well not technically since she was a cryomancer and she was always cold but that was besides the point. Tygara's weather was not that great, but was too hot for those of course. And also, Goddess? Really, Elincia. Keep your teen atheism together! "If you want I can arrange more suitable clothes for you for the training. You will have rashes all over yourself with that clothes. Believe me, they suck. I had those first time they gave me the armors. Man... that was not a good day." Nope, definitely not that kind of teacher.

Taken aback by the next few words which left the woman, Mysa stood dumbfounded before blurting out an embarrassed "That wasn't what I meant... Sorry!" Oh what a fool, not even a minute in and already making an idiot of herself. Truth be told she had never been good at meeting new people, perhaps she needed to just take a second to relax and breathe before continuing forward.

"Elincia... Okay, that works." She seemed different to many others she had met who were in a teacher's position. Then again, both Coci and Thurion insisted that they weren't addressed as Master unless in a super serious situation. Others though? Others insisted.

"You're not old" she chuckled, beginning to feel a little more at ease without all of the formalities. It was certainly different, but not exactly in a bad way.

"Oh, I'd appreciate that. I only really have Valkyri attire..." This was definitely not a snowy world. She was already beginning to feel uncomfortable and overheated. She shrugged out of her cloak and looped it over one arm. The attire beneath was just as bad, furs and leathers for the most part. It would be nice to feel something a little lighter, something airy, on her skin.

The girl blushed with embarassment, and Elincia looked pretty content with that, indeed that was a very bold statement and would embarass people so that was pretty normal, but still the reaction was perfect. It would be a lie though even though it was a little joke, Elincia didn't think of them in that situation! So she let out a little giggle. "The offer is still there if you change your mind. We can even change roles sometimes." She said sticking out her tongue, with a wink. But, she didn't want to turn the girl into a tomato as well, so she let the subject drop for now with a nod. With her not so authoritative stance, she realized the girl was getting a bit more relaxed with all this, and that was a good thing of course, she remembered the first time she was in the Angelii campment, and well, she was faced with colder people than herself, so the girl should consider herself lucky! And she even get a chance to see the girl chuckling. That was cute! "You have a beautiful smile." She had to compliment that of course, else she would feel bad. "You see, I am not that "cold" when you get to know me. So you don't need to be all serious." More cryomancer jokes, great!

"Great!" She said to her last sentence, with a smile. She didn't know where she came from, or what was a Valkyri. But it had to be a cold planet looking at the clothes she had. She would probably like that place, since she hated warmer places anyway. "I get the impression it is a very cold place. Maybe I will come to visit someday." She said with a laugh. "Anyway, you can tell me about it on the way. Let's not stay here and fry you any longer." Then, with a hand gesture she called the girl to follow her. A timeskip later, they would arrive to a clothing shop. And the shopkeeper wasn't that fond of Elincia, at all. See why in the next episode of Dragon Ba... Whoops, wrong universe! "Oh... it's you." The shopkeeper elf said with a very annoyed look, to say the least. And then her gaze turned to Mysa, with same intensity. "Let me guess. You are here to break my glasses again." Elincia looked at the woman and said with an annoyed tone. "That was an accident, I wasn't able to control my powers at that time, you know." The shopkeeper wasn't amused though. Anyway, she didn't let the subject to go further and just let out a grunt. "Anyway, we are looking for our new recruit some fresh clothes for the training. Official Angelii business." NPCs were there to boost the ego and the writer assumed that they didn't have to pay anything if the shopping was for an Angelii business. "I thought Kaida didn't want a non-elf join the ranks." The shopkeeper said, she didn't believe at all. "Well, you know Galina. She is a human. She is in the Angelii ranks. Now get me some clothes and I won't report it to the ice lady." Elincia looked at Mysa and shook her head, saying "Play along.". She hoped that Mysa would get the message.

This elf was funny. Intentionally or not. There was just something about her, and it most definitely was not the ice puns.

Still it seemed as though she would have time to ponder it all and reassess the ways she had been taught to act around teachers on their way to find more appropriate clothes. The idea of this elf lady on Midvinter almost made her want to laugh, but she managed to hold it in instead. How would she handle towering humanoids in boiled leather armor brandishing greatswords and the like? No technology anywhere to be found, no space magic...

Perhaps once they were done here she would invite her back to Thainbroek.

Following after the woman, she remained for the most part rather quiet - instead questioning her about a few oddities she saw along the way and little else. The heat was really hitting her hard, even without the furs. And she thought she'd struggled to adjust to the fierce winters of Midvinter! Ha, that was nothing compared to this.

Once they arrived in the shop Mysa could sense hostility from the seamstress. It made her want to shimmy her way back out of the shop or hide out of sight. She did neither, instead peeking around at all of the various dresses and other such attire on show. Much of it caught her eye, quite different from her homelands customs for sure!

When her elfy friend made mention of the Angelii and their ranks she did her best not to seem confused. This Ice Lady didn't sound too nice, though, if the way the seamstress reacted was anything to go by. "Remind me not to get on her badside" Mysa whispered, referring to both the woman whose shop they were in and whoever Kaida was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom