Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From Within I Rise [Enoch]

New Plympto
Newplympto.jpg
[member="Enoch Zambrano"]
It had been a couple of years since her mother's death. The day etched in Abaigeal's mind, cut there forever and as raw and painful as if it was only yesterday. Although she had come to terms with it all somewhat, the burning desire for revenge remained. Her mentor and master, [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] had given her very valuable advice, to be patient. The day will come when Abaigeal will meet her mother's killer once again, but not today. And so Abaigeal trains, grows stronger with each passing day, each step she takes a little closer to her goal and time is on her side. A strange meeting to have met with Sio. It was no coincidence, meeting the woman that has fought Kaine almost crushing him and now prepares her for the same. It was the will of the force, Abaigeal knows that now.

But there is something she wants, laying at the bottom of a valley on Panatha, her mother's lightsaber. No one simply walks into Panatha, it is fortified, impenetrable and strikes fear into hearts that simply look upon it. The idea of her going back there, made her blood run cold, but she will. Since Abaigeal had joined Firemane she had access to the database and computers, she had been doing some personal research on the Zambrano family, plenty to read there since it seemed that Kaine had made sure of his immortality by producing copious offspring. But one name stood out from the rest.

Could he be her way into Panatha? The intel held nothing of his personality, very little to go on save for a hint that he might hold a burning desire for ambition that could be beneficial to her. A strange ally? Only a meeting would determine this and so Abaigeal had contacted him and arranged to meet on New Plympto.

The Crossfire Hurricane, her mother's old A-Wing, came out of hyperspace over New Plympto, a long journey it had been and so to end it. Abaigeal touched down and docked at the starport of the city of Phemiss and would make her way to the meeting place.

Enoch sat in a rickety old chair, its hinges about to break apart. His black boots rested upon an ancient computer console covered in dust in a fair bit of cobwebs. The abandoned warehouse had been a perfect place for him to meet this girl. Who she was, or what she wanted, he didn't know. What he did know, however, was that he was desperate to find out. She had contacted him, not the other way around, and Enoch didn't like people who knew him when he didn't know them. The meeting place had been abandoned for quite some time now, boxes of rusty droids filling the warehouse. Enoch had figured it would be a good spot, considering the only people who had come here were a group of various Outlaws, and they were all dead now, thanks to the Zambrano boy.

Enoch's hiding spot in the facility was a rather cliche one. He sat in what he assumed to be the old manager's office, overlooking the main part of the warehouse. A broken computer and a barely functioning PA system were the only useful items that remained. He sat, waiting for the girl to make her appearance in the warehouse, and then they could have a little chat.

[member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

Approaching the meeting place, the warehouse Abaigeal stopped outside. A run down place which looked to have been in disuse for some time, there is a scent of death in the air. What would she find inside?, she wondered. She did care about the trappings of the place, nor the dust or debris but only one thing, one man whom was an unknown to her, would he be a 'chip of the old block", or have a mind and will of his own? There was only one way to find out, but she is alert .. and no longer the meek young teenage girl that his father so horridly took and twisted to his will.

Abaigeal did not enter through the main entrance, but rather moved on until she found the ally that lead up the side of the warehouse and to the back of it. As she walked she looked for an alternative entrance and found one in the form of a window on the upper level, the glass of which broken and shards still attached to the pane like teeth. She scaled the metal stairs leading up to it, an escape route for emergencies she assumed and as she lifted the old pane no resistance to her demand.

She stepped through and on to a dusty floor, her foot prints leaving their calling card within the grey matter. She could sense him, not far and made her way toward him. The doorway left open, for a moment she stood regarding the man in the dilapidated chair. She knows his name, but not much else.

"Zambrano", she finally spoke but did not leave her position. "I am Abaigeal E'ron". No talk of 'business', just yet ..

Enoch could feel her presence enter the building. Like most other Jedi, her signature made him want to throw up in his mouth, but like every other time, he somehow held himself back. Few of them cared for nothing more than others, but he had a feeling this one was different. She'd be foolish to try and trap him, for she obviously knew his family. Not to mention, she didn't seem that strong in the Force just yet. Maybe he could change her? Enoch grunted at the thought, shaking his head. She had sought him out, so perhaps she wasn't as pure as another Jedi would claim to be. When she first approached, he quickly glanced at her. He gave himself a hardy spin in his chair, and stopped himself to face her just in time. The form he sat in was odd for a Sith having a casual encounter with a Jedi. Enoch just leaned back in the chair, his arms behind his head and his legs jutting out.

"Go on, girlie. You're not going to get much out of me. You seek me, so speak up."

She pushed off the door frame on which she was leaning. "True enough", she entered the room and found an old desk to lean on. His force presence swam around the room, tickling her sith blood. "Laddie", she added with a half grin. "And yet you are here. To be honest, I was not expecting you to show". She rested her hands against the side of the deck.

Her eyes found his and regarded him further. "Now I am not just going to blurt out what I have come for, that would not be very prudent. But I do want something", Abaigeal looked around the room, and out into the warehouse. "I good choice", she added .."Considering". Just in case things went pear shaped she want the escape routes. He would be foolish to think her weak, indications may suggest otherwise but in fact she is very well training and strong. "Why did you come? curiosity?". Again she regarded him, her eyes taking in all of him, from head to foot, she did not disguise the fact. Unlike his father, he is quite handsome, but how long would that last? corruption would see an end to that soon enough. Her questions buy a little time, she wanted his measure before proposing her intent.

Tap. Tap. Enoch's foot slapped lightly against the concrete ground, echoing throughout the room after Abaigeal had finished speaking. Quickly he stood up, moving casually over to the doorway. The movement seemed so innocent, but Enoch had seen her looking around. While he had no intention of fighting her, if he had to, he wanted to win. They had almost switched positions, her now in the room and Enoch now leaning in the doorframe. He folded his arms across his chest, and his lightsaber lightly hit the edge of the frame, swaying back and forth with the movement.

"I came because you asked me to. You're a Jedi, so I figured you had to have a good reason for calling on a Sith. That's the problem with you Jedi, you fear us. Maybe you don't choose to admit it, but you do. That's why I came. Why fight the fear?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom