Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From the God doth the Good things flow I RMIA contract

40678bae590796a3220226619d95f9b5.jpg

For many armies were a given, an every day thing that they saw as just another part of life. But for Ardgal, this was more than just a passing phase or a "thing you saw" around every planet. For this mercenary, militaries were a passion, something he saw as his life, his all, his calling. It didn't help that the Vong had tortured and shaped him, convincing him that he was a deity of war. But that was beside the point, the point was he was a general, an army maker, and a warrior through and through.

He thought these things as he looked over the training troops running drills through the jungle like path along Rodia. Yes, this base was small, out of the way, and off most all planetary registrations, but that was what he liked about it. Stealth. Quiet. No one would have a reason to come out here, except to possibly to get lost--or make a contract with Ardgal for a private fighting force.

[member="Titan Kryze"]

Titan

Titan exited his shuttle, the camp was impressive. Titan would give [member="Ardgal Raxis"] that. "My name is Titan Kryze, I came here to see about the recruitment of a group of custom soldiers." Titan said as he extended his hand. The forest around them combined with complex provided relative shade for those nearby. Titan had come here to see about acquiring a 20 man bodygiard for his own personal use.

[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

Ardgal gave Titan a crisp, professional smile. The general may have had delusions of psychotic natures but he was a businessman, an officer and a professional in all ways.

"I hope that your journey was enjoyable," he offered sociably. "And safe, of course."

He folded both his hands behind his back in a composed, professional pose of poise. The pose he had assumed so often when addressing his soldiers.

"Your message requested body guards, sir, was I correct in that assessment?" Ardgal asked, turning to business. "I would be more than glad to train these soldiers for you, of course, but we will need to work out a few details first," he waved his hand in the air, "I suppose we should begin by any requests for specialized training? Suburban recon, demolitions disposal, melee combat, sniping, anything of that nature?"

[member="Titan Kryze"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom