Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private From Ship to Ship

Girl does her job well.

That was the only thing that Zachariah could think when Faegard led the group of engineers into the loft. She was desirable. Small, lithe, and built for every rabid desire that was bred into men. It made her the perfect bait. Just like when he'd tasked her with flash banging that walking carpet, Zachariah used every part of her to his advantage. When the men stumbled into the loft they did not find soft touches and sweet nothings. Instead a number of stun rounds echoed out past Faegard.

Zachariah stood in the corner of the room, leaning against the wall as the bodies fell hard against the floor. He couldn't help but scoff as that same manipulative smirk came to his lips. Another plan, another success. He walked over to the woman, his hands falling to her waist, pulling her forcefully towards him. "Good girl." He said in a cool tone, his hand coming up to pet her cheek. The hand had no love behind it, just the feeling of a master petting his pet for performing a good trick.

He walked passed her, biting his lip roughly before swatting the girl on the backside as he passed her. "Get into the smallest uniform and hurry up." He said, kicking the body of a rather slim engineer.

"Rest of you, get suited up and ready to move in fifteen minutes." He ordered.

Zachariah and the gang quickly changed into their new attire. The grey and orange uniforms came on easy enough and Zachariah fiddled with two of the code cylinders slipped into his.

"Lucky they didn't do ID badges. Cheap fucks stuck with cylinders." He tucked one of the code cylinders back down before pulling his cap on, which did not match the uniform at all. He turned to one of the gang members, grabbing his lapel forcefully and pulling him close. "Listen to me. Once you set the charges give me the heads up. If we blow it too early then we're goin' up in the flames. Get back to the ship and by then we'll have dealt with the crew. You get me?" The man nodded his head hurriedly before Zachariah pushed him back. He smirked back at Faegard, gesturing for her to move closer to him. "Stay by my side, little rabbit, you hear me?" He ordered her. "Right where you belong."

And with that the gang stepped out of the loft, heading for the spaceport.

Faegard Faegard

creepy1.gif

O B J E C T I V E
attempt1_smol.png

T A G: Zachariah Black Zachariah Black
Black and his men came through.

Once again, I trusted him with my life, not entirely knowing if he'd be there on the other side, and again, he had me, ensuring his men took care of the poor sods I brought up with me to the loft. It was strange, the dichotomy of relief and guilt that mingled and knotted together in my gut as they hit the ground with one thud after another.

Black approached me and praised me, his finger brushing my cheek. I found myself leaning into the soft touch, relieved that his attention squandered the guilt inside me somewhat. These weren't good men, and what they had planned for me wouldn't have been good either. I did the right thing... didn't I?

"Thanks," I murmured.

But Zachariah Black isn't one for lingering on praise and accomplishment, so as he barked out orders, I knelt and stripped the unconscious worker of his uniform. He was barely more than a kid, wiry, like me. Just like the first time I'd met Black, I was donning someone else's uniform. This time, however, I understood exactly why he had been bound and restrained the way he had, why they didn't even trust him with prison cutlery.

With the uniform on and fitted as best I could, I moved to stand close to Black's side, nodding as I piled my braid up onto my head and tucked it into a low bun.

Stay by my side little rabbit, you hear me? Right where you belong

It was strange, that somehow, after all the darkness I'd seen in him, after all he'd done and all I saw in his heart that he would yet do; to both me and those unlucky enough to cross his path... that I believed him.

"Let's go get us a ship."

The Spaceport for this shithole wasn't anything impressive, but it was big enough to house a few ships at once. This meant that when they blew it to hell it would be difficult for anyone to sort through the rubble. It may be on the better side of a year before they figure out what went wrong. Zachariah led Faegard and the other members of the gang to the spaceport's main entrance, where a security droid stood guard over the area. It stepped forward, raising a metallic hand at the approaching group. "Halt, present Identification passes." Zachariah smirked, stepping forward and raising his pass, keeping his head bowed down as he did. The droid scanned the past before it's eyes illuminated in a bright shade of green.

"Enjoy your day, Mr. Gatona." The man smirked, passing by the security droid while raising his hat in greeting. "It's gonna be sunshine and daisies." He remarked. As the rest of the gang were scanned and allowed access, Zachariah turned his eyes to the hangar bay they stepped into. The ship that filled the hangar was unlike any Zachariah had ever seen. It's square frame filled the hangar, causing Zachariah to draw his lips into another proud smirk. "Cash cow." He said, before gesturing for his men to follow. The group made their way towards the ship's rear access ramp.

"Alright. Lets get this show on the road." Zachariah climbed up the ramp, pulling his blaster from under the god awful Engineer's suit. In the cargo hold a single Twi'lek woman was sitting on one of the crates, looking over a shipping manifest. Her head raised to see who had just entered the ship. "....Who are you guys?" She asked, hopping down from the crate. Zachariah walked by the woman, his blaster rising to plant a single crimson bolt in the woman's chest. As the woman fell to the ground dead, Zachariah continued to the other side of the cargo hold. "Get that body tossed outside and close that ramp." Two of the men with the gang broke off from the group, making their way to the dead Twi'lek to haul her off the ship.

The ship was easy enough to navigate. With a massive cargo hold and a few crew cabin rooms in the center of the ship, there was a main hall to lead to the cockpit. Inside the cockpit it was silent. The terminal was deactivated for the moment and the pilots were nowhere in sight. "They must be out on the town. Lucky for them." He said, running his hands over a number of buttons. The ship's power supply came to life, a number of buttons illuminating with a myriad of colors.

"Alright. Strap in there." He said to Faegard, gesturing to the seat behind the co-pilot's seat. He paused for a moment.

Zachariah stood with a start, walking over to Faegard and grabbing her hand. He slid his blaster pistol into her slender fingers while his eyes gazed down at her. "You will have to use this soon. Don't disappoint me." He told her.

"You two search the ship, find out what all they got on board." He told the other two members of the gang, dismissing them into the ship's depths.

Faegard Faegard

creepy1.gif

E S C A P E
attempt1_smol.png

T A G: Zachariah Black Zachariah Black
I stayed close to Zachariah's side as we made our way to the shipyards.

I felt my cheeks grow hot, feeling as though I was not unlike a shy pet, staying close to its Master for safety. We passed the entry point without issue, and once inside I realised I'd been holding my breath. I had my hands shoved in the pockets of my uniform to prevent me from tugging at it nervously. So far, however, things were going off without a hitch.

However, once we got to the hangar, a twi'lek girl glanced up from her work and saw us.

Instantly I felt it all; her surprise, Black's cold, dead resolve, the jolt of excitement from a few of the men with us. Time seemed to slow down as my hand reached out out my pocket and come up, stretched out to beg her to get away.

"Wait, no, sto-!"

But my warning came too late as Black's blaster pistol came out and sent its message directly into her chest. She dropped with a thud, her aura suddenly snapping out of existence. I shivered and winced, wrapping my arms around myself. I still hated that feeling.

By the time I pulled myself out of the spiral, we were at the pilot and co-pilot seat of the freighter, and Black was gesturing to the latter. As I moved to obey, he pushed a weapon into my hands. I blinked down at it, and then pleadingly up at him,

"I..."

I closed my mouth. There was no point in arguing. Instead, I silently took the blaster pistol by the barrel and sighed. It would be easier to simply take it and decide not to use it, than to try and convince Black that I wouldn't need it. Instead, I just gazed up into his eyes,

"I guess this is it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom