Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private From one mandalorian to another

Tags: Venku Bralor Venku Bralor

Varloc sat at the back table of a bar called "the dead gungan". He was waiting for a friend of his, Venku Bralor Venku Bralor . He had heard Venku was new to the universe he hadn't left mandalore for a while. He had been informed that Venku wished to meet with him, so that is what brought Varloc here.

Venku walked into the bar, glancing around for Varloc Varloc . Upon finding him, he approached the table and sat down, setting his orange and blue bucket on the table in front of him.
"Thanks for agreeing to meet me." He smiled, showing off his sharp teeth as he did so.

Last edited:
Tags: Varloc Varloc

He snorted. "That, and all the chaos back on Mandalore." He shrugged, tail flicking behind him. "I had always expected myself to leave and travel eventually. I'm clan Bralor after all, we tend to spread out and travel as much as possible. I just didn't expect I'd be leaving a budding clan war."

Venku's left ear twitched, dislodging a fly that had landed in it. Silence stretched on for another minute as he too leaned back. Finally, his gaze - which had drifted as he thought - slid back to Varloc Varloc . What does working for you entail?

Last edited:
I'd say it sounds risky. Another fly landed on his ear, only to be scared off with a flick. But I'd be willing to help. On one condition though. Venku leaned forward, ears swiveling in Varloc Varloc 's direction. I want you to teach me to use the force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom