Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From agent to acolyte

Mikkel Markov

Exemplar of the Bleeding Sun
[member="Nickolas Imura"]

Mikkel was waiting to meet the Alpha Nickolas Imura at an upper class bar on Bastion. Having heard of Imura's Sith background, Mikkel was interested in training in the ways of the Sith. Ordering another drink, Mikkel was anxious about how the whole conversation would play out. Would he be accepted as an acolyte? The agents should be fine with this, shouldn't they?

Sighing, Mikkel looked around the room. He was in his shadowcloak, armed only with his pistol and lightsaber. Checking the time, Mikkel hoped that Imura would show up soon, if at all.

Meeting in a bar was not normally how this went, but seeing as how sometimes things needed to stay under the radar, We were meeting in such a place. I had a glass of whiskey in front of me. Ice bobbing up and down as it was in my hands. clinking sounds as I took a drink. Letting the liquid burn on the way down. It felt good, however the higher metabolism that was in my body meant that I hardly ever got drunk. Sitting there with a sword on my hip, and a lightsaber as well, I watched from across the bar.

Just scoping the man out. Seeing him, I decided that it was time. I moved over a few seats. Knocking on the counter,

"So tell me, What is a Delta doing in looking for an Alpha?"

[member="Mikkel Markov"]

Mikkel Markov

Mikkel turned to the sound, and smirked when he saw who it was. Downing his own glass of whiskey, Mikkel tried to conceal his sigh of relief that [member="Nickolas Imura"] actually showed up. Composing himself, Markov asked "You're a Sith, am I right? I was wondering if you wanted an apprentice?"

Mikkel wasn't sure how Imura would respond, or if he would ask how Mikkel knew of his training. Mikkel asked to meet here because he was quite nervous and wanted to meet somewhere he was both comfortable and can get hammered if he was turned down. Mikkel tapped the bar twice for another shot.

I looked the man over as he asked if I would train him. HIs order of a double shot was taken from him as I grabbed the glass. and pull it towards myself away from him. I gave him a disapproving look.

"Alcohol dulls the senses. Same takes place with the force. If you even want training, You will stop drinking."

To prove it to him, I took both of the glasses and slid them off of the counter to fall onto the floor. Breaking into little glass pieces. I looked at him.

"Now. Tell me, how do you know me, and why do you want me to teach you?"

[member="Mikkel Markov"]

Mikkel Markov

Mikkel nods and puts money down for the drinks he had that night. Giving a serious look to [member="Nickolas Imura"], Mikkel responded the best we could. "My name is Mikkel Markov, and as you know I am a Delta. I know of you because, well, who hasn't heard of the 'great Nickolas Imura'? Honestly though, every Delta and Echo knows your name, through rumor or legend."

Taking a breath, Mikkel continued. "I want to train with you because I want to be better than I already am. I'd like to be of better use to the Agents than I am already. I know I can fell the force, that much has been proven. That being said, it'd be a crime to not use my abilities to their fullest in the name of the Bleeding Sun. And who would be best to train an Agent than another Agent?"

I looked the man over as he spoke. Smart, and intuitive. That much I could say. Nodding my head, he had his reasons. I smirked as I stood, and started to walk out of the bar, when he wasn't following me, I stopped and turned around at the door,

"Well if you want to get better at your abilities, it would be advised to follow me."

We can't do this in the open. Nor in a bar. I would know just the place for us to work at. Luckily it was close. So all that was needed was a small walk where I would try and learn more about this [member="Mikkel Markov"], and how he learned that he had this natural phenomenon called "The Force"

Mikkel Markov

Mikkel followed the Alpha out of the bar, and couldn't help but smile. Imura was giving him a chance, and that's all he needed. He will make sure that Imura will see his potential, see why he was worth the Alpha's time of day. Mikkel adjusted his shadowcloak, it shining bright in the daytime.

Walking side-by-side through town with Imura, the two agents definitely weren't the most inconspicuously dressed. There is no danger, but the civilians were starting to stare. With this in mind, Mikkel started to wonder where they were walking.

[member="Mikkel Markov"],

Taking the man past different streets, as well as places that I would have rather not gone. I was leading him around to see how he could deal with people. Not just because he was an Agent of the Bleeding Suns, but because he was also new to all of this. I wanted to see all of his reactions with the places around him. if he wanted to be a good force user, he would learn to hide his doubts and fears. Showing fear was the worst mistake you could ever make.

Mikkel Markov

Walking with the Alpha, Mikkel tried to keep a mental map of their path. Looking around as they turned corners, Mikkel noticed the different types of people they passed, both good an bad. Mikkel knew how to keep his cool walking through bad parts of town, seeing how he had previously been a bounty hunter and had found plenty of work in areas such as this. What's he trying to accomplish..? Mikkel thought, looking over to Imura.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom