Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friends of the past

imahalyan
Royal house

Stardust Sat in her little office room...looking over a data oad with messages and such...however she just looked at it idly, something through the force was bugging at her...she hadn't been able to focus all day and even canceled a few meetings for the day and have everything sent to her house because of it

She stood..and walked out of the room to get a bottle of whiskey and sat it down taking a sio before pouring some in a glass as she looked to a particular portion of the sky

[member="Break"]

Break was on one of his normal animal expeditions as he flew through the sky where [member="Stardust"] just so happened to be looking having no idea what sort of animal or natives to expect, as he had never been her before, he landed down with an open mind his same old ship, same old armor but a different outlook on life now.

"Gamma, begin the landing sequence."

"Yes, Lord Commander."

She watched a incoming ship...the Royal house was far enough away that it was safe however close enough she could identify most large ships...and this ship..this ship looked familiar... She squinted before she jumped back...she knew that ship..and if it still had the same owner she knew the man..well HRD.

She quickly got on her comm"I want the captain of the ship that just landed stalled until I get there tell him the Queen wishes to see him and must remain"she said as ground crews started over to the landing ship and waited tillnhe got out and spoke "sir gonna have to ask you to remain on the docks till the qeen comes she wants to see you

With that started had a speeder started and was rushing to there

[member="Break"]

Break noticed he was being surrounded as his ship landed he began to disembark from his ship when he was detained by locals, ARMED locals. They stopped him on some pompous queens orders and Break was not in the mood for this right now.

"On who's authority can you stop a man without reason. I have done no crime and I have my legal documents to be here. I, Lord commander of the 7th battalion of Arcadia command you inform me of your queens intentions."

Break had had multiple run ins with royals and none had turned out in his favor. He was beginning to get the same feeling here.

[member="Stardust"]

Stardust made it to the space port and hopped off of her speeder jsut in time to listen to break as she moved through the people and stood as she took a grin

Well this queens intentions was to see if the owner of the ship was the true owner"she said as she walked closer...a look of disbelief on her face as she waved the ground crews off who returned to their normal jobs as she stopped about four feet away"and it turns out..the true owner is her..."she said and gave a light smile"Lord Commander [member="Break"] ....you look like you haven't changed much since before I went into that coma"she said

as Break swept his memory banks he could not find a trace of her existence, which is probably the fault of a distant mind wipe of his own device.

"I am Break, but I dont believe i have met you before. How do you know me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom