Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fresh Bloo... I mean Jedi on the Block.

First time writing a Jedi on Chaos and I'd like to get my feet wet with One of the predominate Jedi Factions here. So, if you've got room and are willing to take on a newbie that sees things in Black or White, I'd love to hear back from you!

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to check it out.

[member="Dune Rhur"]

Possibly? Since I seem to be a traditionalist, would you be interested in threading now and again?

[member="Gavin XIII"]

If I came to Port Nowhere, it'd be to dispense some Justice. >:}

[member="Gavin XIII"]

We'll see about that. Perhaps in the future once I regain my Jedi footing, I might swing by and say hello. Not many places could plausibly manufacture/ synthesize my Character's Dorin Gas cartridges after all, so Port Nowhere might have what he needs... not excluding sugar and... justice...

[member="Vor'en Chegor"]

Oh, I forgot but, because of rules you have to be a Republic affiliated character during those invasions/domions, If you're a traditionalist, you will want to join the 'pubs anyway.

[member="Dune Rhur"]

Well, it's a good thing I just joined the faction from an OoC standpoint. Perhaps once I finish reading through the nine pages of posts, I can somehow make it official during this Dominion/Rebellion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom