Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freedon Nadd's Holocron

aBct9VX.png

Image Source: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Freedon_Nadd's_holocron
Intent: Bring Freedon Nadd's Holocron into the universe
Development Thread: What Lies Beneath
Manufacturer: Freedon Nadd
Model: Sith Holocron
Affiliation: Adzatsmam
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Sith Holocron materials
Description: The Holocron of Freedon Nadd, holding unimaginable knowledge of the ancient Sith Lord, and possibly even many teachings he received from his Master, Naga Sadow. The holocron radiates with Dark Energy, just as any other Dark Side object, but it is not a Dark Side Nexus. However, it does cause influence to the Dark Side the more it is held in someones possession. Just as any other Holocron, it's small in size, able to be held in one or two hands. Inscribed with the personal etchings of Freedon Nadd through the Rituals of Invocation, their meaning is still unknown.

As it has passed through a few hands during its time, it never seemed to permnanently leave Freedon Nadd's Tomb. Whether there was influence to always return it, or those who obtained its secrets thought it best to return it to its sacred place, it is unknown, but it is at least, thankfully, not lost to the universe.
Primary Source:
Freedon Nadd's Holocron
Freedon Nadd
Naga Sadow

This Is a Canon Item

[member="Braith Achlys"]

I had linked the Wookieepedia page for that in the beginning, oddly enough a few links were continuing to bug out in which I had to force them. It was said Nadd had many Force Spells in his collection, and if he put any teachings from Naga, he learned everything he could from Naga. I personally do not have proof or knowledge of it, I thought it would qualify since the power of Nadd was so great. [member=Ballen-Ist] has read a lot of Canon, if you allow him to post here, and he helped me find many spells that were in the Holocron by Canon. Still, it is vague just as Naga Sadows holocron was. If in the end it is not workable, I have no problem removing it.

[member="Adzatsmam"]
The only known/implied bearer of the knowledge of Vitiate's ritual was himself. Naga Sadow himself did not have access to (and it wasn't implied in canon), so I don't believe Freedon Nadd would have. If you had some information that would have implicated such then you might have had a case for it going, but I'm going to have to ask you to remove it.

Approved.

[member="Adzatsmam"]

Please ensure you post the canon item in the mod request thread.

Otherwise, anyone else is free to make another submission and claim this if they dev and submit this.

No item is considered claimed if it is not on the list.

Adzatsmam said:
Contains all Sith Alchemy and knowledge on creation of Sith Runes Primary Source:
This needs to be reworded to remove the word "all" after second review and the subject of potential abuse brought up. Please edit accordingly.

State what Sith Alchemy Knowledge is inside of the holocron (no cannot contain every single ounce of Sith Alchemy knowledge.)
As always have canon references for the Sith Alchemy spells/recipes that are contained. If no edits are made the item will be denied and removed from the canon item list please complete the edit in a timely manor.

[member="Adzatsmam"]

Adzatsmam said:
Contains all Sith Alchemy concerning item and living being alterations that Freedon Nadd and Naga Sadow (Improving weapons, armor, items, etc., and creating Sithspawn) had learned and knowledge on creation of Sith Runes

Get rid of the "all sith alchemy" and follow what I have laid out required for the edits. Also your link is broken. [member="Adzatsmam"]

[member="Adzatsmam"] Reading the wookie page for Freedon Nadd and the sith powers you linked there are no mentions of either in the other wookies. I suggest either picking one or two force powers and keeping the alchemy or JUST keeping the alchemy and remove the force powers. It seems like you're trying to create a canon holocron with a catch all for rather powerful dark side powers and a lot of alchemy.

[member="Spencer Varanin"]

I apologize. At the time I was working with an individual who supposedly read the books. To be completely and utterly honest with you, I did not attempt at gaining all of the power originally put into this submission. The other individual ( [member="Ballen-Ist"] ) kept quoting sentences from these supposed canon books and I only added the powers he mentioned because I wanted to help him as well since he assisted me. That relationship went sour. I did not try to sneak the "all" in, I just want that on record. My knowledge of anything before the Clone Wars is extensively limited and I made no intent to purposely try and abuse or gain serious power. Honestly, I wanted the Holocron for IC reasons as to help my faction understand technology of this Era, and nothing more.

Edits made.

[member="Adzatsmam"] found the books you were referencing - go ahead and add in the following powers: "Summon Fear, Qazoi Kyantuska, False Lightside Aura and Sutta Chwituskak" those are his powers. The others don't work out so well. Those were mentioned in the books so they work. Please add the reference to the Darth Bane Books for future reference if you continue down the path of creating holocrons that use this as a base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom